If you were TT, would you pull this trade???

Titletown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Houston signing Mario Williams as their 1st pick, look for New Orleans and Green Bay working the following deal:

Green Bay gets the 2nd pick overall from New Orleans and the 2nd pick in round 2 from New Orleans (34th overall).

The Saints get the 5th pick overall from Green Bay, the 7th pick in Round 4 from the Packers (104th overall) and Javon Walker.

At #2, Green Bay drafts Reggie Bush. :D

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with everyone, we have to many needs to trade up even if it is for reggie bush. I would be very happy with vernon davis or aj hawk. I wonder if we could pull a trade like what detroit and cleveland did 2 years ago.
Since the 49ers want vernon davis so much maybe they would be willing to trade up with us and we can pick up a midround pick.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
dannychau22 said:
I agree with everyone, we have to many needs to trade up even if it is for reggie bush. I would be very happy with vernon davis or aj hawk. I wonder if we could pull a trade like what detroit and cleveland did 2 years ago.
Since the 49ers want vernon davis so much maybe they would be willing to trade up with us and we can pick up a midround pick.

ESPN radio tonight ( Adam Shafer??) From NFL Network said ALL- not some, but ALL people he has spoken to, Davis is the name that is mentioned for the Packers..This was at 7 pm tonight, and he is pretty postivie all his sources are right that TT will not trade the #5...but this is right at same time the reports of Williams signing were coming in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts