1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

If you had the ability to buy a team...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Scout200, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Scout200

Scout200 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    If you had the ability to purchase a team, what team would you buy? Would it be your favorite team or would it be a team that you want to work with and build up the current roster? What changes would you make?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Obviously I would not buy the Packers. The current system is perfect, the Packers belong to no one specific but to the fans.

I would buy the Browns and bring them back to respectabilty. Such a great and storied franchise with such an awful, awful present. Though Holmgren might be in that direction already.

Gave serious consideration to buying rivals such as the Bears, Vikings or Cowboys and driving them to the ground, but then again, their current owners are doing that for me already.

3. mcoomer146

mcoomer146 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +57
    I think I would buy the Ravens and along with that I would buy Ray Lewis and Ed Reed younger bodies. I love to watch them play.

I would also buy the Steelers and fire Roethlisberger. I have a 3 year old daughter. Also trad Polomalu to the Ravens

I agree with the Packers system. Been around the longest and going to be around longer than any other.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    the one thats for sale.

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    so... The Vikings?

6. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    no, he said the one that is for sale. Not the one you could not even give away! :icon_biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  7. mcoomer146

mcoomer146 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +57
    :chisux:?

8. Scout200

Scout200 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    :Heristical: Truly clever!

9. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I would buy the Bears and put them in the circus. Some of the things that have come out of their mouths lately have been rather comical (champion-like:Heristical:) and I think they are a bunch of clowns.

• Like Like x 1