If you could add one player....

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think AP would be a nice addition. I also like the mention of Hutchinson to protect Brett and open holes for Grant. With the weather getting worse and home games in Lambeau we need the best running attack possible.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Tom Brady.

My God, could you imagine what he could do with the Fab Five.

There is no doubt that he would be the difference and lead this team to the Super Bowl in Arizona.

: )

This is a joke........right?

Yes it is a joke. This team is playing for Brett. He is the spark that started the fire. Brett is the compound holding together the chemistry.

In all seriousness.... I would say it would be Devon Hester. He would be the missing link, the Desmond Howard of the 96 season.

R.P.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Tom Brady.

There is no doubt that he would be the difference and lead this team to the Super Bowl in Arizona.

I was just about to send out my Christmas cards, then read this and hollered for Mrs. Z to scratch RP off the list. :evil:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Farve..................hell, I'd take Kurt Warner right now.

Vinny Testaverde will be your starting QB next year. Or at least, that's what my crystal ball says. ;)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think AP would be a nice addition. I also like the mention of Hutchinson to protect Brett and open holes for Grant. With the weather getting worse and home games in Lambeau we need the best running attack possible.

You beat me to it. I think that's our missing link (Hutchinson). Imagine him opening holes for Grant. We'd be unstoppable. :twisted:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the other suggestions are great, but just to be different I'll say Adalius Thomas. He plays the olb (but I'm not sure if he's a SAM, which is why I'd wan't him), can cover almost anyone(hello, tightend issues!) and is a great pass rusher.

Pass rush improves when we blitz him, we get amazing speed from our three LBs, run stopping is great with Hawk, Barnett, and ADT, and we can finally answer these teams throwing all day to the TE.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I should actually give a suggestion instead of responding to comments.

We coax Neon Deion out of retirement for our 3rd CB. This will be especially important when we beat the Pats in the SB.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

We coax Neon Deion out of retirement for our 3rd CB. This will be especially important when we beat the Pats in the SB.

If we are talking old geezers (yep I fit that category).. I say bring Ronnie Lott in for a game or two. ;)

"Lop my finger off so I can play this week" = ultimate warrior

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:

If we are talking old geezers.. I say bring Ronnie Lott in for a game or two. ;)

i remember steve young telling a story about how he had thrown a int during a playoff game, and ronnie lott told him if he did it again to not come back to the locker room or lott would kill him. young said he was afraid for his life.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Zombieslayer said:

If we are talking old geezers.. I say bring Ronnie Lott in for a game or two. ;)

i remember steve young telling a story about how he had thrown a int during a playoff game, and ronnie lott told him if he did it again to not come back to the locker room or lott would kill him. young said he was afraid for his life.

That's AWESOME. Ronnie Lott had a screw or two loose, for sure!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Pack93z said:
Zombieslayer said:

Yep the type you want on YOUR team. ;)

Just an all around great player..

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
dhpackr said:
Pack93z said:
Zombieslayer said:

Yep the type you want on YOUR team. ;)

Just an all around great player..

Heh. I'd be scared to throw the ball if I were Young.
Probably not something you want to hear. :lol:

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheKanataThrilla said:

You beat me to it. I think that's our missing link (Hutchinson). Imagine him opening holes for Grant. We'd be unstoppable. :twisted:

Actually, I beat you both to it.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Tom Brady.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!

BAN HIM!!!

nah, seriously i'd take Randy Moss. All those deep heaves Brett likes to make sometimes in big games, Moss comes down with most of them. I really wish he was here. I'd feel great about our chances of beating the Pats if we had him but i believe the Pats are gonna run through everyone in the playoffs including us if we get there.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Raider Pride said:
Tom Brady.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!

BAN HIM!!!

nah, seriously i'd take Randy Moss. All those deep heaves Brett likes to make sometimes in big games, Moss comes down with most of them. I really wish he was here. I'd feel great about our chances of beating the Pats if we had him but i believe the Pats are gonna run through everyone in the playoffs including us if we get there.

Don't count us out yet.

MM is currently experimenting with blitz packages. We have to get through Dallas and NE to be SB champs, and both have monster OLs. Tom Brady won't be able to get the ball to Randy Moss if he's on his back.

Of all the teams to match up well against the Pats, I think we're the best. We have one of the more balanced Os. We have one of the best STs. We'd stop their running game. Our weakness against the Pats would be our 3rd CB. That's why I said coax Neon Deion out of retirement. ;)

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, too bad prime time cant run like that anymore. i bet he could still be a nickel back if he got back in shape tho. Imagine, Deion on the slot receiver and Harris & woodson shutting down Moss & stallworth. Wow!! I dont see how they could beat us. every superbowl contender has productive 3 wide sets. maybe we should try and get a third corner and sit popinga on passing downs. Woodson is like 1/2 of a safety anyway and could help out on run supp a little. Plus, the guys aint getting any younger and a corner of the future would be great. and who better to learn from than harris & woodson.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Yea, too bad prime time cant run like that anymore. i bet he could still be a nickel back if he got back in shape tho. Imagine, Deion on the slot receiver and Harris & woodson shutting down Moss & stallworth. Wow!! I dont see how they could beat us. every superbowl contender has productive 3 wide sets. maybe we should try and get a third corner and sit popinga on passing downs. Woodson is like 1/2 of a safety anyway and could help out on run supp a little. Plus, the guys aint getting any younger and a corner of the future would be great. and who better to learn from than harris & woodson.

'Tis true that Deion has lost a step or two. But Deion losing a step or two still = any 3rd WR in the NFL. Plus, Deion has experience, and steps his game up in the Playoffs big time.

Members online

Latest posts