*IF* we win against the Cardinals, who would you prefer to face in the NFCCG?

Who would you rather face in the NFCCG?

• @Carolina

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Who Cares? Got to be the best to be the best

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters

Tom A

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If a Packers win in the NFC championship game were guaranteed, I'd want to beat Carolina at their place. I despise Scam Newton and would love to see his hopes crushed, at home, one step from advancing to the Super Bowl. But then again, beating Seattle in Green Bay, in front of the home folks, would be wonderful...getting revenge for last year and being in front of the best fans in football.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If a Packers win in the NFC championship game were guaranteed, I'd want to beat Carolina at their place. I despise Scam Newton and would love to see his hopes crushed, at home, one step from advancing to the Super Bowl. But then again, beating Seattle in Green Bay, in front of the home folks, would be wonderful...getting revenge for last year and being in front of the best fans in football.

If it were guaranteed I'd rather beat the Seahawks at home. I have no problem with the Panthers I'm not a college football fan so I don't get the whole Sam Newton thing. I have no idea what it is referring to so it has no meaning to me. I honestly don't mind the Seahawks either but I'd love some revenge for last seasons debacle.

Although, now that I think about it another three game road trip on the way to an NFL championship (if we are guaranteeing the NFCC game why not the SB) would be pretty sweet.

Thinking about it some more and taking away the guarantee I'd rather go to Carolina. While I don't mind the Seahawks I really would prefer not to have hem go back to the SB for the third time in a row. I'd much rather see the Panthers go to the SB than the Seahawks.

I guess for some its a tough question. Let me turn it around on you. If a win was not guaranteed which would you prefer. To beat Scam Newton at home or to have Scam Newton beat us and go on to the SB.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't matter because if Packers beat Cardinals, they'll have beaten the best team in the playoffs and it shouldn't matter who the Packers play next.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't think the Seahawks are all that great this year. I'm not buying it. Carolina has always been tough for the Seahawks and that was when carolina were barely a .500 team and the Seahawks considered the leagues best. I think it will take an incredible stroke of luck once again for Seattle to win this game.

It's not like I have 100% confidence that GB knocks off the Cardinals, but if we play well, I like our chances a heck of a lot more than Seattle's of getting to the next round.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For Seattle, I think it could mostly be a matter of fatigue. Everyone's gunning for you and looking to give you their best shot. The extra games going deep into the post season. Hard to stay sharp mentally and physically as the grind wears on.
I remember the end of the Islanders hockey dynasty in the '80's. They lost to the Oilers in the finals after winning the cup the previous 4 seasons. When asked what happened, one of the Isles said in effect "Not to take anything away from the Oilers, but we just wore out. It took everything we had just to get here".
Over that 5 seasons, they had played approximately 6 1/2 seasons worth of hockey.

LeagueObservr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle at Green Bay for the NFC Championship Game would be awesome. On a side note, I thought Packer fans might enjoy this video of Colin Cowherd taking apart a Viking fan on his radio show, it was epic:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Seattle at Green Bay for the NFC Championship Game would be awesome. On a side note, I thought Packer fans might enjoy this video of Colin Cowherd taking apart a Viking fan on his radio show, it was epic:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Even though CC took The fan "boi" down, The "boi" was kinda right, only he wasn't all too bright, and couldnt explain himself - The SeaFags Got LUCKY Big time ... It was a loss until The Vikings kicker lost his nerve ...

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Of course the Seahawks got lucky. With 2:13 left to play in the game with a one-point lead they had a first and ten at their 25 yard line. A couple of first downs and it's probably over without the Vikings getting the ball back. Instead they went three-and-out gaining 5 yards. The Vikings got the ball at their 39-yard line with 1:42 left and two time outs. The Seahawks allowed them to gain 52 yards to set up a closer kick than an extra point. The Seahawks did nothing to cause the miss. But hey, sometimes teams get lucky; sometimes **** happens. But let's not pretend the Seahawks didn't get lucky.

Members online

Latest posts