*IF* we win against the Cardinals, who would you prefer to face in the NFCCG?

Who would you rather face in the NFCCG?

• @Carolina

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Who Cares? Got to be the best to be the best

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
red4tribe

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really split on this. It would be nice to have a home game, but we haven't played particularly well there this year, and I think Carolina is a better matchup for us.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seeing the way Seattle played in the cold against the vikings I'll have to go with the home game.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I would prefer to play the winner of the Seattle at Carolina game. Otherwise the NFCCG would be invalid. :D (IOW, I have no preference.)

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle. Absolutely no question. Lambeau Field NFCCG, rematch of last year, and we saw yesterday how much the Seattle offense was slowed by cold weather.

People continue to doubt Carolina and see it as the easier matchup, but they're very good and 15-1 for a reason. If they can dispatch the red hot 2 time defending champs, they're probably not the easier matchup for us. ..

D

Deleted member 6794

Seattle. Absolutely no question. Lambeau Field NFCCG, rematch of last year, and we saw yesterday how much the Seattle offense was slowed by cold weather.

People continue to doubt Carolina and see it as the easier matchup, but they're very good and 15-1 for a reason. If they can dispatch the red hot 2 time defending champs, they're probably not the easier matchup for us. ..

I would like to play the Seahawks at home as well but I think the Panthers are overrated and they hugely benefitted from playing an easy schedule.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Seattle...There is no way the team would show up flat in that game. They would be playing with emotions and passion. Carolina would just be another game. Though I believe Seattle is a better team than Carolina, I think the Packers would shut Seattle down.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Bah! I am already past Carolina or Seattle. Am trying to decide who I want the Packers to face in the Super Bowl!

And, then, I am trying to figure out who they will pick at #32 on draft day.

Edit: I should have added a ;) to this post.

Last edited:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Seattle...There is no way the team would show up flat in that game. They would be playing with emotions and passion. Carolina would just be another game.
If the Packers "show up flat" in the NFCCG there are deeper problems on this team than almost any of us imagine. How teams match up is much more important IMO than emotions associated with the opponent. It's very, very difficult to sustain such emotions over an entire game.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've posted before that I don't care who we play and my reasons why.
But if we make it to the NFCCG, I'd prefer Seattle.
#1- it would mean the game would be at home.
#2 - payback.
#3- would be a great match up, with what has become a good rivalry.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want a rematch against seattle at home. this time we get payback for the game we should have won.
btw...wilson looked troubled playing in the cold.

Members online

Latest posts