If we ran the Green Bay Packers...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is pretty much my response to those who are complaining even though the Pack just won the Super Bowl.

Based on observations I've seen on here, this is probably how we would run the Packers if we were coaches or in the offices.
1) Mike McCarthy would be in danger of losing his job during the season.
2) MM wins 5 playoff games and the Super Bowl. His job is secure.
3) Any receiver that dropped passes is now cut and fired!
Starting with Jordy Nelson and James Jones.
(Never mind that he made a TD here and there in the regular season or especially the Super Bowl where the TD contributed to the win.)
4) Aaron Rodgers is awesome and his job is secure.
5) Do better or different play calling.
6) Be impatient and bench players instead of waiting for them to gel and improve.
7) Bring back cheerleaders. (Volunteers from the Packersforum)
Don't bring back cheerleaders.
9) Ryan Grant is out. Our running game is doomed for the rest of the season.
10) Bring in a better kicker. (With apologies to Green Bay Packers poster and mod.)

Anything else?
What did I miss?

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM did get on my nerves a few times throughout the season, but I never wanted him fired. My one complaint all season (hell, the last few seasons) has been ST. And I still feel that way...Fire Slocum.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Two things that may of gone missed.

1. Order a full scale head hunt on BRiNT Fail
2. Brittney nailed it, get Lynch at all costs.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10) Bring in a better kicker. (With apologies to Green Bay Packers poster and mod.)

Awwww!
You do realize that's not my idea but the majority of the posts on here are anti Mason.
I don't think he missed any kicks this year that mattered.
I remember last year he blew at least a couple that could have been game changers.
Glad he made the one in the SB to give us some breathing room.
Give him some time, see if he gets better and then we will have as much confidence in him as much as we fear Ryan Longwell. (Another traitor. LOL)

I like your loyalty to him and kickers don't get enough credit.
They are the unsung heros or rarely mentioned when winning teams are talked about.
So because of that, I'm glad to see someone on here sticking to their love for him and remembering Mason.

Two things that may of gone missed.

1. Order a full scale head hunt on BRiNT Fail
Oh yeah. There's that one.
Retire his number or give it to a punter.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Forget Favre - I think Mason blew a game winning field goal versus the Redskins. But none in the Super Bowl, and he missed that one in Atlanta in the playoffs but that doesn't matter much.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sign or trade for xxxxxx. Where xxxx = any player ever mentioned in the media as having some football success, regardless of how good that player is currently, and if there is a possibility of that player being available.

for example:
TO
Asoumagah
DeAngelo Williams
Michael Bush
Julius Peppers
Logan Mankins
Vincent Jackson
etc

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Forget Favre - I think Mason blew a game winning field goal versus the Redskins. But none in the Super Bowl, and he missed that one in Atlanta in the playoffs but that doesn't matter much.

Yup missed the Skins one

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Julius Peppers would of been a nice addition to our defense. LOL - My brother would of hated that.

Nick Barnett wouldn't be a Packer by the time the Super Bowl was played.
Finley would of been fined like $50,000 by the Packers for posting on Twitter.
Bush would be kicked off the team and made to work at McDonalds along with Jackson. Hell we would have a McDonalds open just for ex-Packers players.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Julius Peppers would of been a nice addition to our defense. LOL - My brother would of hated that.

Nick Barnett wouldn't be a Packer by the time the Super Bowl was played.
Finley would of been fined like $50,000 by the Packers for posting on Twitter.
Bush would be kicked off the team and made to work at McDonalds along with Jackson. Hell we would have a McDonalds open just for ex-Packers players.

that McDonald's would be up as close to Duluth as possible with Mike Mckenize and Javon Walker as Store Managers (or grease trap cleaners)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts