1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

IF we can get Bush, Who do you see us getting in the 2nd?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by C-Mize, Apr 29, 2006.

1. C-Mize

C-Mize Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I know, that is a big IF. BUT, hypothetically , if we do get Bush w/o giving up our 2nd rounder. Do you see us addressing our needs at OLB, OL, possibly WR or DE ??

I would hope they would go for OLB seeing as that is our weakest area. I am leaning towards Thomas Howard (UTEP) or possibly James Anderson (Va Tech)...I like Thomas Howard to fit in the GB Defense better b/c of his speed, & I see James Anderson as more of a 3-4 back & I think 2nd round might be early for him. I just wanted to throw a name out there w/ Howard.

*Maybe Demeco Ryans (Bama), but I see him being gone before hand.

So who do you see GB targeting in 2nd round, IF we can get Bush in the 1st ??

2. dannychau22

dannychau22 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: IF we can get Bush, Who do you see us getting in the 2nd

Definitely linebacker

3. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah, it's got to be LB if we actually get Bush in round 1. I'm guessing Ryans or Howard.

4. dannychau22

dannychau22 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: IF we can get Bush, Who do you see us getting in the 2nd

Looks like if we dont trade up hawk is going to be off the radar. unless they trade with someone after our pick.