"If" Tua is there at 32

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A little early for draft threads admittedly but the thought just popped in my head. "If" Tua enters the draft and "if" hes there when the Packers pick comes up do you pull the trigger on him?

Seems like with his injury I could see teams not wanting to wait a year for him to be ready to play but a team like GB would seem like a good spot where he could sit for a year and rehab

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A little early for draft threads admittedly but the thought just popped in my head. "If" Tua enters the draft and "if" hes there when the Packers pick comes up do you pull the trigger on him?

Seems like with his injury I could see teams not wanting to wait a year for him to be ready to play but a team like GB would seem like a good spot where he could sit for a year and rehab
Not sure but I don't think we can afford to do that. Rodgers' window is closing fast. We have to get the players in place like nect year. This season certainly was a giant step forward.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IF we are there at 32, and Tua is there....trade back, someone is gonna jump at the option of Tua there.

Calvin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doubt it happens, too many so called experts predicting he's going to be the steal if teams pass. He's going in the top especially when a QB like Lamar is doing his thing in Baltimore.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everybody has already passed on him at least once.

Not necessarily true....Oakland for example has two other team's firsts....and while many teams may pass him with their first pick, if a QB needy team chose to go elsewhere and Tua is there at 32 (still first round options contract wise) I guarantee there will be offerings of solid variety for that pick.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Tua will end up going top 7ish. I think Burrows and Herbert all go top 10. It's a new QB era unfolding with Jackson, Mahommes, and Watson leaving all GMs thinking they need one o those guys or always be in their dust.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tua will start demanding trades if he falls out of the Top 10. The Raiders(twice), Colts, Bucs, and Dolphins all pick in between 11 and 20.

The Steelers, who don't have a pick at all in the 1st Round, may try to trade their 2021 pick to nab Tua should he start to slide. If we were at 32, I would demand their 2021 1st pick and their 2020 2nd to make it happen.

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bama's LT, LB and WR are coming back for their senior years.

Seems Saban is doing some selling to these guys, wonder if it is a sign of things to come and Tua returns with them.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Tua will end up going top 7ish. I think Burrows and Herbert all go top 10. It's a new QB era unfolding with Jackson, Mahommes, and Watson leaving all GMs thinking they need one o those guys or always be in their dust.

I see him going to one of the two New York teams

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are multiple articles of the Dolphins using one of their three 1st Round Picks to grab Tua, they are just trying to figure out which one. With the Packers projected to have the 30th Overall Pick Tua would have to pass by all the following teams for us to even have a chance:

1. Bengals
5. Dolphins
6. Chargers
7. Panthers
12. Raiders
13. Colts
14. Buccaneers
18. Dolphins
19. Raiders
23. Patriots
26. Dolphins

No way Tua slides that far to 30th, much less 32nd.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts