If true I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HardRightEdge

Quite true. They have spit upon the very people willing to lay their life on the line again and again so that they may be free.
I believe it is sensible to differentiate between:

1. The politicians who make the decisions to go to war.
2. The military industrial complex that fills the politicians' toolboxes with hammers on the taxpayers' dime whereby the temptation is to see every problem as a nail.
3. The men and women who serve in dangerous, low paying, dead end jobs.

I'm 60 years old, and in my lifetime not one drop of blood has been shed in war to keep me or you "free". That's propaganda to justify the blood and treasure expended.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm 60 years old, and in my lifetime not one drop of blood has been shed in war to keep me or you "free". That's propaganda to justify the blood and treasure expended.

That is laying it on the line HRE. Its a hard comment and sure to be a controversial one. Maybe not so much here but on a political forum I could see weeks of comments.

H

HardRightEdge

That is laying it on the line HRE. Its a hard comment and sure to be a controversial one. Maybe not so much here but on a political forum I could see weeks of comments.
I could go on at length as to why such is the case, but I'd expect this thread to be shut down before I finished. ;)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
At least the military is marketing at the right demography, better it be on football than lifetime movies. I'm not going to hate on the Packers for taking money offered to advertise, since then the list will get longer, with the official sport drink, the official softdrink, the official car manufacture, maybe there is a separate truck manufacture too, cell phone operator, tool store, the OMG wear Pink for a whole month and let it fade away October, GI November, who knows whats going to buy September and December, the stadiums named after businesses. If the recruitment goes up and it works well they did something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts