IF The Packers Lose On Saturday.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really like this thread.

There's mention of TT bashing but no mention of Favre bashing. That's incorrect. There was plenty of both in the off season. The TT bashers have all come over to TT's side.

Why even bring this up? To rub it in? Come on. We've rehashed this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's gotten old since about week 10.

If I were a moderator, I'd lock this thread.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really like this thread.

There's mention of TT bashing but no mention of Favre bashing. That's incorrect. There was plenty of both in the off season. The TT bashers have all come over to TT's side.

Why even bring this up? To rub it in? Come on. We've rehashed this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's gotten old since about week 10.

If I were a moderator, I'd lock this thread.

Zombie-

I did not mean for this to be a told you so post.

The reason this was in my mind, is I was reading about how Buc fans are *****ing... The assistants are not signed, nor are they trying to sign them and this may mean Gruden may be leaving. The Bucs turned it around and won their Division even though it was weak. Their fans make it leem like they went 3-13.

My point is it is the nature of the Fan. ALL FANS.

The reason I did not mention Brett is that no one in their right mind can criticize Brett after this year. It is not even a possibility.

RP

Go ahead and lock this thread mods. I never meant it in that way though.

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why such weird thoughts?

They won't lose.

But... if they do in the 1/10000000 chance they lose, I will just hope for next season. We have 2 starters on D over 30 Woodson and Harris.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The FIRE TT brigade will be reformed by the usual Forum Monkeys of course.

Yeah, anything short of a Superbowl blowout win(not just a win, but a blowout) will bring the clowns back.

to answer your question RP....

Q. who will jump on TT or even MM?

A. Stupid people.

Agreed.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You posted that already Fuzz, that's why you were able to quote it. Is Divisional championship week the time to clutter up threads with repeat posts?

I'll beat up Cheesey.

I'll watch.

I like to watch.

Green Bay won't lose.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe this thread is a bit redundant but I'm glad to have something to think about. This week may never end, or so it seems. I know how I'll feel if we lose, but it's good to be able to look on this season in an optimistic way. TT has shown enough smarts to make us look at next year with even more hope than usual. Not every team's fans will have this luxury. Three of those teams are in our division, luckily. So, enjoy the beer and brats on Saturday as we watch the Packers play their hearts out.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous. Some people just can't get by without arguing.

I am so tired of seeing "I told you so" threads. Like pointed out, plenty of these same people were bashing Favre at the beginning of the year yet you don't see the people who disagreed with thought finding 500,000 ways to start threads trying to look like some kind of rocket scientist.

I AM GOING TO TRY TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO THE PEOPLE STARTING THESE THREADS

WAIT UNTIL THE TEAM ACCOMPLISHES SOMETHING TO DO YOUR LITTLE HAPPY DANCE. Doing it prematurely makes you look completey silly and very desperate. It was stated over and over how Sherman was a failure because his teams failed to advance in the playoffs. The same thing could happen to this team this year. At least try to be somewhat consistent when you desire to get into a pissing match every other thread.

I don't care about talent level, player character or cap room. What I care about is winning and if this team fails to at least advance to the SB then the blame has to fall on the guy assembling the team as that is the ultimate goal. I have mixed feelings about the guy. His first couple seasons were hideous. He seems to have built a good team this year. You bring home the hardware and NOONE can argue with it. That's when I will call him a success

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe this thread is a bit redundant but I'm glad to have something to think about. This week may never end, or so it seems. I know how I'll feel if we lose, but it's good to be able to look on this season in an optimistic way. TT has shown enough smarts to make us look at next year with even more hope than usual. Not every team's fans will have this luxury. Three of those teams are in our division, luckily. So, enjoy the beer and brats on Saturday as we watch the Packers play their hearts out.

I never realized you were in Phoenix. Very cool.

You will be able to experience Super Bowl week, and perhaps the game?

Hopefully there will be throngs of Packer Fans in the streets in Green and Gold.

R.P.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so tired of seeing "I told you so" threads.

Complaining about them does what exactly?

WAIT UNTIL THE TEAM ACCOMPLISHES SOMETHING TO DO YOUR LITTLE HAPPY DANCE.

So we can only be happy when the team wins the superbowl? Ok. No emotion till then. You're right. We're out of line by being happy the team is heading in the right direction.

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You bring home the hardware and NOONE can argue with it. That's when I will call him a success

How much "WorldChampionHardware" have you brought home in your live?
So, you must be a real looser. Nothing accomplished! THINK ABOUT IT! :wink:

Back to topic:
:pray:
We won't loose. No, this won't happen. NO! Shut up! GO AWAY!!!!
:chug:

Uuuhm, so what was the subject again?

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:
I am so tired of seeing "I told you so" threads.

Complaining about them does what exactly?

WAIT UNTIL THE TEAM ACCOMPLISHES SOMETHING TO DO YOUR LITTLE HAPPY DANCE.

So we can only be happy when the team wins the superbowl? Ok. No emotion till then. You're right. We're out of line by being happy the team is heading in the right direction.

So you are complaining about complaining......how, well.......Ironic.

You can be happy with the team, hell I am, I just am not going to be condescending. We made the playoffs, just like we did with Sherman, so I'm not ready to appoint TT the next Lombardi just yet. Be happy, jump up and down, fly your Packer flag proudly, but don't resort to deperate measure prematurely in your attempt to look knowledgable.

There is one goal and one goal only. If you can achieve it, you will be labeled a success, if not, you failed.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One comment.

If the Packers lose on Saturday? Were not talking about this Saturday are we? Lose? This Saturday?

:rotflmao:

Good one. You guys crack me up.

If we lose on Saturday it will probably be because every player on the our team has food poisoning or forgot how to get to Lambeau Field. Otherwise this is just crazy talk.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll talk about Randy Moss. That's about it.

Me 2

And Harrell maybe as well. And if our linebackers get torched vs the pass tomorrow, i'll complain about not getting a guy who can cover the pass. I'll probably get banned again like last year.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we lose then I will probably critique how we did and try to find reasons. Then I will look back on the season fondly and look forward to next year's season. I will then root for the Colts to repeat.

Staff online

Members online