IF THE PACK WIN TOMORROW

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Pack win tomorrow night they made the playoffs.

It is that simple. Look at the standings in the N.F.C. Look at the wild card, and then look at the Schedules.

If they win tomorrow night they will be in the playoffs.

If they win tomorrow they might as well line the locker room with plastic, put on swimming goggles, spray the champagne and celebrate like the National League Wild Card Team does in baseball when they are assured a spot in the fall classic.

If they beat Denver and go to 6-1 they are in. It is that simple.

That is kinda cool..... If you think about it.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not an easy final stretch; I'll tell you that.

We still have 1st/2nd place to play for. If you can't rest during the playoffs, these wins would be for naught, and the Giants and Saints continue to be on the ascending.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We still have 1st/2nd place to play for. If you can't rest during the playoffs, these wins would be for naught, and the Giants and Saints continue to be on the ascending.

The Saints are ascending. The Giants are barely beating teams like Miami.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are in for sure. Pains me to say, but that is fact. I think if gb DLine plays well against Detroit, they will destroy them. THat is your only competition right now. Sheesh. That is a comforting statement if you are a Packer fan. "Detroit is your only competition".

Sleep well, chedar heads...

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How does this guy keep getting away with attacking the same poster over and over?

dh, your post had jack to do with this thread, so how about you shut the hell up if you can't contribute anything useful to this site?

You start a thread specifically to complain about people attacking you, yet you do the exact same thing? Let it go, dude. Let it go.

Reaction score
I'll hesitate to crown them, but I gotta say unless there is a collapse of tremendous proportions, we probably will make the post-season if we win tomorrow.

I think 9 wins will be more than enough to secure our ticket to the Playoffs, and that would mean winning 1 out of every 3 games we have left on the schedule after tomorrow night.

But tomorrow's win certainly won't be an easy one.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

How does this guy keep getting away with attacking the same poster over and over?

dh, your post had jack to do with this thread, so how about you shut the hell up if you can't contribute anything useful to this site?

You start a thread specifically to complain about people attacking you, yet you do the exact same thing? Let it go, dude. Let it go.

a win on monday does not mean the packers win the north, it is just a win.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who are you exposing as a fraud? and what fraudulent things is this fraud doing? This is a serious question, because i really have no idea what you're talking about.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If i remember correctly, he moves a lot for work. That doesn't make him a liar. I am from Killdeer, ND, but now live in St. Paul, MN. My avatar says my LOCATION is St. Paul. It doesn't say that I'm from St. Paul. It said that his location was Milwaukee, not that he was a native Milwaukeeite (that's probably not a real word). I think I remember him making a post some time ago about how he'd be moving to Milwaukee for work, so that's on the level. And his name also implies that he isn't primarily a Packer fan. I think he's being straight-forward. I really like RP. He brings up really good questions. I took the whole Favre booing thread as a way to get a conversation going.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
now why did you delete your post? because i showed you that he's not a fraud? now you made me look like an ***. just so you know, i have your answer to my initial question pasted into a word document, and i think you owe RP an apology. especially from a guy who says, "i am just from a different era. where your word meant something, and you were proud of who you are. did not matter if you were a mechanic, or a lawyer, your word was bond!" then to go back and delete those words when someone gives evidence to the contrary of what you say. that says a lot.

be real dude. say, "I was wrong."

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that if we win tonight, we are in the Playoffs. I don't think the Pack is capable of a Vikingsesque meltdown.

It looks like the bi-polar dh got a hold of this thread too.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did look at the schedules and so on.........a win tonight doesn't guarentee us a playoff spot. I would say PROBABLY 9 wins would. 6 wins gets us closer to the prize, but doesn't guarenteee anything more then 6 wins.
Remember last year, where we were 4-8? I doubt that many thought we would win the last 4 to finish at .500.
So until it's OFFICIAL and we are in, a win is just a win.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Danreb said:

Last time I checked, the Giants were on a 6-game winning streak.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo said:
Danreb said:

Last time I checked, the Giants were on a 6-game winning streak.

Last time I checked, the Giants' six-game winning streak came against teams with a current combined record of 11-33 and if you take out Washington in which they should have lost, the combined record is 7-30. I wouldn't call that quality competition.

Members online

Latest posts