If offered trade, Favre doubts he'd accept

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNair is chasing the elusive ring that he has never had. Many old pro's make last grasp moves to teams that "might" have a chance. Plus, if you recall, the Titans let him go...he wasn't ready to retire so he signed with someone else.

And did you ever think that the two HAVE talked? Maybe that is a big part of why Favre doesn't want to change teams. He knows what McNair is going through.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
McNair and Favre did a charity deal in LA during the off season. I think I read they are pretty decent friends.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
McNair is chasing the elusive ring that he has never had. Many old pro's make last grasp moves to teams that "might" have a chance. Plus, if you recall, the Titans let him go...he wasn't ready to retire so he signed with someone else.

And did you ever think that the two HAVE talked? Maybe that is a big part of why Favre doesn't want to change teams. He knows what McNair is going through.

What McNair is going through?

He's on a team that's 2-0 and pretty much looks unstoppable. I bet you Favre wouldn't mind going through some of that!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNair was cut after a terrible management decision in Tennessee. He would have stayed there if he could have.

He went to balitimore because they were the best option and he was unemployed.

Brett has been asked to stay. Brett Stayed. End of story. He doesnt wanna leave, he wont . shut up.

and haha zero ya ***.. i mean PACKER FANS that are trashing brett favre. none

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I AM SO TIRED OF THIS TOPIC.

who cares either way what ANYONE thinks.

if it happens then we'll talk about it. until then, **** and enjoy the game.

Members online

Latest posts