If joe flacco wants $20 mil how much does Rodgers want?

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers would be foolish of falling into this trap of paying Rodgers this much money...

Why not draft a new QB in GB and get more space to develop a better team than giving AR all this money? Packers will NOT make the playoffs next year because they are keeping the same people...

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Packers would be foolish of falling into this trap of paying Rodgers this much money...

Why not draft a new QB in GB and get more space to develop a better team than giving AR all this money? Packers will NOT make the playoffs next year because they are keeping the same people...
Better yet trade the guy! I'm sure we can sucker somebody into giving us a bunch of picks!!!

Worked for the Giants in 2011.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

QBs in the nfl grow on trees. Ted can find one no problem.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
The Ravens have been to the playoffs every year since Flacco was a rookie 5 years ago. They have been to the AFC championship game 3 times in that period. They should have won it last year. I think the guy has earned a big payday. The league is all about QB's (unfortunately) and there aren't enough good ones to go around.

I think Arod will get a record payday when his time comes. Read that Arod, Matthews and Raji all have the same agent. That should be interesting.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
The Ravens have been to the playoffs every year since Flacco was a rookie 5 years ago. They have been to the AFC championship game 3 times in that period. They should have won it last year. I think the guy has earned a big payday. The league is all about QB's (unfortunately) and there aren't enough good ones to go around.

I think Arod will get a record payday when his time comes. Read that Arod, Matthews and Raji all have the same agent. That should be interesting.
Well that makes things convenient... Think we can get a bulk/package deal?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts