If James Jones Productivity Dwindles, Do We Start To Entertain Trade Offers?

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, for the very simple fact that the reason we are so dangerous on offense (not counting A Rod) is because we have ridiculous depth at the WR corps. JJ has experience and comes relatively cheap for three years. Rumors just like the Flynn trade rumors at the start of the year. Unless your old and or owed alot of money TT will not trade you.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
I heard a rumor recently that we could trade James Jones for Lance Briggs. Briggs wants out of Chicago, and if Jones continues to struggle this doesn't seem too far out of the picture. However I doubt that it will happen because in division trades happen very rarely.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard a rumor recently that we could trade James Jones for Lance Briggs. Briggs wants out of Chicago, and if Jones continues to struggle this doesn't seem too far out of the picture. However I doubt that it will happen because in division trades happen very rarely.

Thats just internet posters dreaming. Not realistic at all. Briggs just wants a new contract he isnt worth. James Jones isnt getting traded. It was 1 game.

Members online

Latest posts