If it makes anyone feel better..

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bostick has been on the return/onside team for most of the season. Who would you want replacing him in that situation? Raji? Think Raji could have made that play?
Raji, really! That's the lamest thing you got.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be a Packer fan doesn't mean you have to put blinders on. It was an epic choke job. One for the ages. Lighten up, Frances. He is just venting.
No, but being a Packer fan means you have a certain level of class. Threatening a player and his family are way over the line.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be a Packer fan doesn't mean you have to put blinders on. It was an epic choke job. One for the ages. Lighten up, Frances. He is just venting.

That is not putting the blinders on, that's borderline Eagle fan bad in the way he spoke of Bostick there who yes, he did mess up but it's not like he attempted to, and come on, one player does not lose teams games, I've been around long enough to know that.

We are not Philly fans, or Chicago fans for that matter (who some went so far as to cheer for Conte getting injured in that one game), and those kind of statements are an embarrassment to this fan base.

Look you can be critical of some the ways some of the ways our players play, you can call out some of the coaches' decisions, that's fine, but us sensible fans are not going to tolerate this awful crapping on our players like that.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
What stinks is that this team would have favored to beat the Colts or the Patriots. No killer instinct and playing not to lose.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Well I guess they covered the spread but this was a game they clearly should of won. I don't care what anybody says.

At the end all I saw was "clock watching" and the Seahawks "getting more confidence and momentum" followed by more "clock watching." Now our guys are watching the Super Bowl.

I am all for being conservative but at some point you gotta be willing to take some chances. We were on the road and did everything needed to win but somehow got caught up in "clock watching."

I give the Seahawks credit for doing some things late but we helped fuel it.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is not putting the blinders on, that's borderline Eagle fan bad in the way he spoke of Bostick there who yes, he did mess up but it's not like he attempted to, and come on, one player does not lose teams games, I've been around long enough to know that.

We are not Philly fans, or Chicago fans for that matter (who some went so far as to cheer for Conte getting injured in that one game), and those kind of statements are an embarrassment to this fan base.

Look you can be critical of some the ways some of the ways our players play, you can call out some of the coaches' decisions, that's fine, but us sensible fans are not going to tolerate this awful crapping on our players like that.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yep, it looks like we picked up a few ex-Eagle fan bandwagonners.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never criticized the player, but I did the coach who put him there. Slocum screaming and yelling at him after the play tells me a lot. It tells me he didn't know his job. That ball was probable meant for Jordy, not Bostick. He was probably supposed to block the guy that got through scott free and recovered it. That tells me he either messed up badly at making a catch or he didn't know what to do. Either way it sure looked like a situation that was not covered in practice just like the fake field goal.

Lambeauno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No we had them and choked it away. So disgusted by this team I cant believe it, first tome I have ever felt shamed by the Packers.

Who are we, the ******* Vikings? Terrible, just terrible. I hope Bostick understands how much of a worthless pile of **** he is.
One play didn't lose the game. The pathetic defense lost the game.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never criticized the player, but I did the coach who put him there. Slocum screaming and yelling at him after the play tells me a lot. It tells me he didn't know his job. That ball was probable meant for Jordy, not Bostick. He was probably supposed to block the guy that got through scott free and recovered it. That tells me he either messed up badly at making a catch or he didn't know what to do. Either way it sure looked like a situation that was not covered in practice just like the fake field goal.

I'm guessing you've never had to go out and field an onside kick before, especially in the rain. Like it or not, I'm cutting Bostick some slack here. Same with Slocum, and while I certainly wouldn't say his ST have been tops in the league, they've been good enough to get us to the Superbowl. Crap happens, like it did there.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who's complaining about a TE on the hands team?

They left a lot of points and plays on the field today. Great game for 56 or so minutes, too bad it went 60 plus. Sucks, but this is all on the players, they just missed plays that were there for the taking

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing the Packers proved today was that they are every bit as good as Seattle. If H C-D gets his head out of his *** and knocks down the ridiculously lucky 2 point conversion, the game would have been over.

Jill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji, really! That's the lamest thing you got.
I think it's Aaron's fault, his attitude hasn't been in the "winner mode" each game. It's like he just gives up when the going gets tough! Replay a game & you'll see his facial expressions from games we won & games we lost. Just sayin...

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who's complaining about a TE on the hands team?

They left a lot of points and plays on the field today. Great game for 56 or so minutes, too bad it went 60 plus. Sucks, but this is all on the players, they just missed plays that were there for the taking[/QUOT

Apparently Slocum was also. He was the one screaming at him after the play. I still think he should not have been there. He lined up in the front line with 4 other guys to block or catch a dribbler on the ground. Then he backs up in Jordy's way. By backing up he left 3 guys to block the 6 Seattle was sending. Trouble, Miscommunication again and outnumbered before the kick ever happened. That's on Slocum.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is nothing anyone can say to make anyone feel better about what happened today. Everyone is well aware of what was accomplished this season, as well as what was left unaccomplished by what transpired the last 5 minutes of the game.

Time will heal it, but that's about it.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers choke on special teams because players like Bostick are thinking about their reaction instead of having their role drilled in through repetition. The fake fg was the terminal point in the game and again they were not prepared. The Packets easy short practices lead to situations where the players are not prepared. I have attended my share of Packer practices and am shocked by how much standing around there is instead of reputation that commits certain roles to near instinct. While Bosticked screwed up I bet they probably spent less than an hour practicing on side kicks last week.

SnakePlissken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't expect them to get this far either (especially after Rodgers' injury), but really that just makes it all the more sickening that they blew it the way they did.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do we blame for this loss? Bostick for the single play? The holy triumvirate who everyone here (mostly everyone) kisses their ***es? I mean if Rodgers was an average quarterback at come from behind percentage, maybe we pull that off? Mike McCarthy plays too damn conservative, and doesn't get rid of coordinators who can't get the job done. Do we blame Ted for putting together THIS team, not patching up deficiencies fast enough.

I'm asking here because I'm lost right now, and I would blame all 4.

This team plays in TITLE town! This team is the New York Yankees of football. We are the symbol of excellence in the NFL! This team plays in a stadium on a road called Lombardi Avenue! The mis-management and 'oh hum' attitude have to go! And I think it's high time we start expecting nothing less than the Superbowl! This is NOT a 2nd tier team! This is the best damn team in the history of the league!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
One play didn't lose the game. The pathetic defense lost the game.

Pathetic?

the def that played lights out for 55 mins? Gave the highest scoring offense 5 extra series? And that high scoring offense got how many points from those extra gifts

The game should have been 24 -0 at half..And you call the def pathetic?

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch the replay. The packers were outnumbered on that side before the kick. Then Bostick backs up. Total ST screw up and he is the coach. But MM must also be held accountable because none of his special teams through the years have been truly special. It seams every year we go through this ST crap. Change your methods and how you practice special teams. What you are doing is not working.

SnakePlissken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pathetic?

the def that played lights out for 55 mins? Gave the highest scoring offense 5 extra series? And that high scoring offense got how many points from those extra gifts

The game should have been 24 -0 at half..And you call the def pathetic?

They did play amazing for most of the game, but they looked pretty crappy at times, specifically near the end. Seattle got some big plays because it looked like our D was trying to play touch football. That or they were afraid of contact. But they're probably the biggest reason we ALMOST won the game, and far from being the main reason we did lose.