If Carroll wants spot..........

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
If Carroll wants spot, he should act like it
Posted Aug. 17, 2005
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Chris Havel

When Al Harris fell to the turf clutching his left knee at Tuesday
 

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
2,486
Reaction score
0
Location
Citrus Heights CA
Was he wearing boxing gloves when he hit Walker??

He will likely make the team in 06. Cap wise he could get cut in 07 but with Harris getting older it may not happen. I was shocked last year when I heard a post game interview. This bad attitude guy needs an off season in Green Bay out with the community to get his outlook modified.

Next year when Hawkins ovrrtakes him on the depth chart I hope he would express his anger against himself and work harder rather than express his anger by striking out against teammates.

There is always hope but he is burning through the teams patience at a rapid rate.
 

tromadz

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicago
I like carroll less and less as each day passes. GOSH. He sucks, he fights with teammates, and apparently he is retarded. Hawkins and Thomas need to stay healthy, and take that job from him. I hope he starts a fight with Favre.
 

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
Wausau WI
LOL, that would be funny. Favre wouldnt' put up with anything from a young little punk like that. He is nothing but trouble and oh yeah there is a salery cap and he is taking up money. Lets just sign someone who can do a decent job instead of somone who cant do the job at all.
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
vikefan said:
If Carroll wants spot...he'll probably have to get a dog and name it Spot.
Hey guys - look, it's Vikefan - he's back finally from the Rest Facility.
Good comment btw - where ya been partner...?
 

vikefan

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Location
Brainerd, MN.
IPBprez said:
vikefan said:
If Carroll wants spot...he'll probably have to get a dog and name it Spot.
Hey guys - look, it's Vikefan - he's back finally from the Rest Facility.
Good comment btw - where ya been partner...?
They let me out early for bad behavior. How you doing? What is Carroll doing off the field thats upsetting some of you guys?
 

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
2,486
Reaction score
0
Same old punk attitute. Won't take coaching, fights with teammates, pouts and sulks, lips off, lays blame anywhere but himself...and the cherry on top of it all...he is generally not committed to becoming a better player.
 

GBXU

Cheesehead
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, CO
Don't let the Press Gazette see that posted here in a public forum... you're taking food out of their kids' mouths. :x
 

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
0
Location
Guadalajara, Mexico
Carroll must have been sent to us by a Viqueen Witch !!!! He really sucks, bad attitude, keeps holding, no way he is still in the roster because he was a #1 draft Pick.... Big mistake, Huge Mistake taking him over Chris Gamble.... :evil:
 

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
Sheboygan, WI
I think Caroll can turn it around. If he can get past the holding and illegal contact, he will be a good corner. He's fast, and he can jump. I may be wrong but I hope he comes around this year, because we cant afford him not to be better.
 

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
742
Reaction score
0
Location
91214
Seems like he's bunking with Hunt. Content with their Signing Bonus and just riding it out. I sure hope he turns this attitude around. He's got the talent to be special but the mouth to be in special Ed.
 

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
calicheesehead said:
...I sure hope he turns this attitude around. He's got the talent to be special but the mouth to be in special Ed.

That's what is kind of frustrating. I think people would tolerate his mistakes a little more if his attitude wasn't so questionable. If he was a hard working guy making mistakes but learning from them it would be easier to tolerate the mistakes in my opinion.

That's what ticked me off about Buckley. It seemed like whenever he got burned it was always someone elses fault and not his. That bothered me more than getting toasted in the first place.

I don't want to give up on Carroll yet though because he has physical ability, but sooner or later the coaches are going to lose patience if his attitude and work ethic don't start improving.
 

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
GBXU said:
Don't let the Press Gazette see that posted here in a public forum... you're taking food out of their kids' mouths. :x

But we're thirsty for information on the Packers :wink:
 

GBXU

Cheesehead
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, CO
ArizonaPackerFan said:
GBXU said:
Don't let the Press Gazette see that posted here in a public forum... you're taking food out of their kids' mouths. :x

But we're thirsty for information on the Packers :wink:

Yeah, I know, I know. We all are and if it were up to me I wouldn't restrict such articles with prices. But since that is an opinion you have to pay for all it takes is the wrong Press Gazette employee to see it and the entire forum is threatened with a lawsuit.

(I know you are aware of this 'Zona but thanks for the lead-in)
 

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
757
Reaction score
1
Location
California Gold
I like the fact that Thomas and Hawkins have been working hard and improving even though both have been banged up lately. these two seem dedicated and have drive and desire to succeed. IF they can shake off those injuries both will contribute this season.

And I am pulling for Thomas to regain the starting spot.
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
If the articles weren't posted here, I wouldn't be going around spending cash to read others opinions on something I can read about seven other opinions on for free who do not require any type of payment.

Plus, I listen to the radio which Chris Havel Co-Hosts :)
 

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
GBXU said:
(I know you are aware of this 'Zona but thanks for the lead-in)

I know, you know, that I know, so I tossed it out there for grins.
:D

What's the latest news on why PackerChatters is down?
 

GBXU

Cheesehead
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, CO
ArizonaPackerFan said:
GBXU said:
(I know you are aware of this 'Zona but thanks for the lead-in)

I know, you know, that I know, so I tossed it out there for grins.
:D

What's the latest news on why PackerChatters is down?

Larry's changing his host. The last one took him down for the entire past weekend without warning. He's fed up, can't blame him and hopefully this is the last time for a long time.
 

GBXU

Cheesehead
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, CO
SlickVision said:
If the articles weren't posted here, I wouldn't be going around spending cash to read others opinions on something I can read about seven other opinions on for free who do not require any type of payment.

What? It's illegal, the forum owner could be sued.

I don't make these things up, I swear.
 

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
GBXU said:
ArizonaPackerFan said:
GBXU said:
(I know you are aware of this 'Zona but thanks for the lead-in)

I know, you know, that I know, so I tossed it out there for grins.
:D

What's the latest news on why PackerChatters is down?

Larry's changing his host. The last one took him down for the entire past weekend without warning. He's fed up, can't blame him and hopefully this is the last time for a long time.

I'd be ticked if I was Larry too and I don't blame him either. The part I don't understand though is if the company that runs his website thought Larry was causing trouble with spamming or whatver, that shouldn't allow them the right to hack it the way they did months ago. Maybe I misunderstood something there though and they weren't the hackers. But if they were I would think they should have to give some warnings or something before just hacking it up or turning it off without warning.

At any rate, thanks for the update.
 

vikefan

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Location
Brainerd, MN.
digsthepack said:
Same old punk attitute. Won't take coaching, fights with teammates, pouts and sulks, lips off, lays blame anywhere but himself...and the cherry on top of it all...he is generally not committed to becoming a better player.
I think you're mistaken. I was asking about Carroll, not Randy Moss. :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top