Identity

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone that does not realize the offense completely changed when Adams came back is blind. Anyone that thinks that is just a coincidence is also blind. The dynamic use of our running backs has disappeared and that is the problem as that was opening everything up
I agree. It is just that Adams is not the problem. The problem is only giving lip service to use the entire cast. I mean a lot of players were catching balls.

Reaction score
Thought provoking question.
How many spectators really believe that removing Adams on any given Sunday makes GB better? I know we’re all frustrated and looking for answers, but that’s really reaching IMO.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone who can't see that A. Jones is now being cover by CBs and not LBs is blind.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
So interesting that targeting Adams more than anyone else didn't hurt the offense when the whole thing wasn't getting blown up at the LOS.

10 targets; 8 of them resulted in a first down or touchdown.

Is he hurting the offense?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So interesting that targeting Adams more than anyone else didn't hurt the offense when the whole thing wasn't getting blown up at the LOS.

10 targets; 8 of them resulted in a first down or touchdown.

Is he hurting the offense?

I think you're taking the Adams' arguments a little out of context. No one is suggesting Adams isn't the best receiver on the team, just that Rodgers needs to be willing to target his other receivers when needed.

Fortunately the Giants are terrible and offer no real resistance no matter what we might do. We still need a better gameplan than what we came into San Francisco with if we are to have any chance of making it past the divisional round. The 49ers have an elite pass rush that we are going to need to find a way to deal with and move the football one way or another.

D

Deleted member 6794

Fortunately the Giants are terrible and offer no real resistance no matter what we might do. We still need a better gameplan than what we came into San Francisco with if we are to have any chance of making it past the divisional round. The 49ers have an elite pass rush that we are going to need to find a way to deal with and move the football one way or another.

The offensive line will have to protect Rodgers for any game plan to work against the Niners or any other opponent for that matter. If they aren't capable of doing that it won't matter who's the primary intended target.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts