Ideas For A Sign

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey fellas and ladies -

I have only been to 2 other Packer games (the Moss mooning game, @ STL this year) and both times I have held up a sign (Favres Offensive Xplosion, and In Favre We Trust, respectively) and both times I have NOT been on TV.

I just found out I am going to the first game of the year, and I would like ideas for a sign.The winning sign idea, will be held up at Lambeau Field on Sept 8.

Here are my three ideas, so far.

Thank You, Brett!

Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood

Air Rodgers

Thanks!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure who's doing that one - ESPN? FOX?
The thing that sucks is cameramen would rather focus on signs that have the network's letters somehow in the sign. So you're more likely to get in there if you do that.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You want to be on TV? Forget the sign, wear a green jock strap and a cheese bra.

djcubez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember being at the Saints game (two years ago?) and I held up a sign that said "take the heisman back" referring to Bush.

I like Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood though.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
The Bikini Girls will steal the T.V. sign time....

If they hold up a sign.

"WE WANT A ROD"

The Bikini Girls will get air time regardless of what sign they're carrying.

If you really want your sign to be read, do this:

1) Find out where the Bikini Girls will be,
2) get seats right by them
3) when the camera pans on them, well, that's when you hold up your sign.

Boom! Your sign is now on t.v.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His VERY FIRST PRACTICE as a Green Bay Packer, I (Along with about 40 other fans) stood at the fence to the players parking lot. Everyone was yelling for him to come over to the fence, and he ignored them......that is......until i started singing at the top of my lungs "IT'S A BEUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD"
Everyone (including A-Rod) started laughing! He pointed to me and said "I'm not coming over until you stop singing that!!!" Laughing while he was saying it. He then came right over to me and signed my mini helmet for me. I did as I always do when i get an autograph, saying "Thank you Mr. Rodgers!"(Not sarcasticly or trying to be funny) He looked at me and said "No "Mr. Rodgers", I'm just Aaron" which i thought was cool.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His VERY FIRST PRACTICE as a Green Bay Packer, I (Along with about 40 other fans) stood at the fence to the players parking lot. Everyone was yelling for him to come over to the fence, and he ignored them......that is......until i started singing at the top of my lungs "IT'S A BEUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD"
Everyone (including A-Rod) started laughing! He pointed to me and said "I'm not coming over until you stop singing that!!!" Laughing while he was saying it. He then came right over to me and signed my mini helmet for me. I did as I always do when i get an autograph, saying "Thank you Mr. Rodgers!"(Not sarcasticly or trying to be funny) He looked at me and said "No "Mr. Rodgers", I'm just Aaron" which i thought was cool.

:lol:

I'm sure he got a lot of that from his Chico schools when he was a kid.

That was clever, Cheesey.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

:lol:

I'm sure he got a lot of that from his Chico schools when he was a kid.

That was clever, Cheesey.
I figured he did.......thats why i thought it would get his attention!(And it sure did!) :lol:

djcubez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should try to incorporate both Favre and Rodgers in a very humorous manner. That would catch a camera easily because half the time the commentators will be talking about Favre's retirement, or Rodger's time to shine.

Members online

Latest posts