ICE BOWL III

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA those sissy Giants will crumble in the cold.

their strength on defense is definetly that defensive line. and when they cant get traction we will run and pass all over them.

its gonna be a beautiful day.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I hope it snows again. It should get crazy in Lamblow!

I second that notion.. would love to see another snow bowl next weekend.. fitting way to end the season. What a watch yesterdays game was.

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really hope the weather isn't brutal...they made the hawks look like sissys in the snow yesterday but if wind and negative temps are involved we really cant forget about chicago

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where was ice bowl number two, and 4 degrees is pretty cold, but I can not imagine how bad it was in the real ice bowl.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers played flawless in the snow yesterday, and hopefully (snow or not) they will play flawless next week.

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
theres no doubt this should be a great game!
giants made a statement vs the pats and the cowboys...now its giants vs the pack!
ice bowl or not, id love to see some snow fall!

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where was ice bowl number two, and 4 degrees is pretty cold, but I can not imagine how bad it was in the real ice bowl.

He was probably referring to the '97 NFC Championship Game - it was below zero that day also.

Not only is it supposed to be cold - but don't forget that the game doesn't start until 5:30, so it won't even be as warm as they are predicting - if the forcast holds up.

With the way that Grant ran yesterday - wind doesn't bother me that much. I also feel that the roles would have totally been reversed in that Bear game if it would have been in Lambeau.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all bad elements are in our advantage except wind. Any team playing Favre would love for the wind to blow. I think Eli's due for one of his ugly games again

I foresee Eli being the Giants' goat.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no snow in 7 day forecast on Sunday, January 20th for Green Bay for the Packer-Giant NFC Championship game at Lambeau Field.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers played flawless in the snow yesterday, and hopefully (snow or not) they will play flawless next week.

Flawless? They DID fumble twice early, and were down 14-0 after four minutes of play. After that, they played great, though. Not flawless, but about as good as could be expected in those conditions.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA those sissy Giants will crumble in the cold.

their strength on defense is definetly that defensive line. and when they cant get traction we will run and pass all over them.

its gonna be a beautiful day.

Dont the Giants live in New York, where it can get pretty cold too?

I dont think they cold will have an effect on either team

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Flawless? They DID fumble twice early, and were down 14-0 after four minutes of play. After that, they played great, though. Not flawless, but about as good as could be expected in those conditions.

Well I said they played flawless in the snow, it wasn't really snowing during those two fumbles :D

there were problems early on, after that though they were pretty much flawless you have to admit.

Latest posts