I wonder if "THE SCOUT" know's what Pickett's "ORDEAL" was??

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read Driver was smiling a waiving his finger back an fourth at him in the locker room,...gotta believe it is something a little embarassing...

OP
OP
J

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: I wonder if "THE SCOUT" know's what Pickett's "ORDEAL" w

By Dylan B. Tomlinson
PackersNews.com

Donald Driver walked into the Green Bay Packers’ locker room on Thursday, saw about 20 members of the media surrounding defensive tackle Ryan Pickett at his locker, and erupted with laughter.

Driver jokingly wagged his finger disapprovingly at Pickett, then cackled all the way to his own locker.

Pickett, who missed nine of the Packers’ 14 days of organized team activities since May 31, took it all in stride. He refused to be specific about what he’d been doing since practices began, but said he was relieved to be back in Green Bay.

“I’ve been missing these last couple weeks, been going through a little personal matter,â€

OP
OP
J

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score

"the Scout" is supposed to be the packerforum.com's NFL insider!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
watching this thread is as painful as watching a dog in a trampoline.

(in which you say, "not as painful as viewing YOUR posts, Tromadz." hehe)

Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
Am i super stupid or is there something i am missing?

Oh your new, you probably missed this, no worries. :)

TheScout is an insider (no one but a select few know who exactly) that has connections to inside info in the NFL. He had info on Jennings, Verba coming back, Porter wanting out, and Romn trade talks. He is NOT the member who started this thread.

I'll try to see what I can find for you, and I'm sure TheScout will do the same. :)

OP
OP
J

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My Bad - there were so many "THE SCOUT IS COMING!!!" posts for a while there I ASSumed people would know what I was speaking about. :penflag:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
thetombradyhater said:

TheScout is an insider (no one but Admin know who exactly) that has connections to inside info in the NFL. He had info on Jennings, Verba coming back, Porter wanting out, and Romn trade talks. He is NOT the member who started this thread.

I'll try to see what I can find for you, and I'm sure TheScout will do the same. :)

Lies... (psst, i promise not to tell)

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score

thetombradyhater said:

TheScout is an insider (no one but a select few know who exactly) that has connections to inside info in the NFL. He had info on Jennings, Verba coming back, Porter wanting out, and Romn trade talks. He is NOT the member who started this thread.

I had the info on jennings Excuse Me :shock:

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He said he had a personal problem to deal with and didn't want to talk about it. I can respect that. I'm a private person too. Give'em hell Ryan.

OP
OP
J

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Drich318 said:
He said he had a personal problem to deal with and didn't want to talk about it. I can respect that. I'm a private person too. Give'em hell Ryan.

Understandable...but the "personal reason" excuse is used so much its seems to be just a cop out...I guess us sheep, I mean FANS, are just told what we need to know and keep sending in our $$$ and make guys like Cledius Hunt rich. Sorry,...just want the truth SOMETIMES, thats all.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm struggling to find a reason to be upset at players not being at something voluntary. I know a team that went 4 -12 should have everyone putting in as much 'extra credit' and possible. But I can't help feel a bit selfish for wanting these guys to do Packer related activities year round. During the season they are for 4 months traveling every other week. They have practice and meetings during each week with the season.
They're human beings just like us. They have families and personal matters they want to tend to as well.
Of course as a fan I'd rather them focus 100% on their profession, but I think that I'd be selfish if I were to criticize them further for not attending something that is voluntary.

I'll be cool with them if they all show up for Training Camp and bust their *** off.

That's not saying when you consider its a new staff, new regime whatever you wanna call it that I'm not disappointed that they are not here, because I am. The regime's first year I think everyone should put in all the 'extra credit' as possible. Even with that said, I can understand why some can't make it.

Reaction score
Well Zero, with what has been said about McCarthy getting out the schedules later than expected, I think some of the blame should go to McCarthy. He will make rookie mistakes, and hopefully he will learn from this.

I agree with your point about the players also having families, and if I was in the same position, I wouldn't change my plans that I made months before when I get informtaion a couple of weeks beforehand that I have a voluntary camp to go to. Add to it that the OTAs are 4 weeks long, so missing a few practices here and there is only human.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yep. I am still disappointed that Woodson didn't show up, but that doesn't mean I don't 'understand' ... I jus really wanted to read how he was doing. I'll have to wait til TC.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
thetombradyhater said:

i am still confused is there someone that anonmously feeds infor to someone on this board called the scout?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
thetombradyhater said:

i am still confused is there someone that anonmously feeds infor to someone on this board called the scout?

In a word......yes.
"The Scout" knows inside info, and once in a while posts it here for us to read.
A few people here know who he is (I don't know who he is).
Hope i made it understandable for you! I know it all can be confusing when your not sure whats going on. :D

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
cheesey said:
thetombradyhater said:
thetombradyhater said:

In a word......yes.
"The Scout" knows inside info, and once in a while posts it here for us to read.
A few people here know who he is (I don't know who he is).
Hope i made it understandable for you! I know it all can be confusing when your not sure whats going on. :D

so is there actually with a screen name of "The Scout"?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes......he doesn't post real often, but he does post, and write articles which you can see on the main page on this site.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If you go to the "Introduction Board" on this site, and scroll down to his intro, you can read about him.
Hope that helps!