1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

I won my league :)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by A-Rod_is_God, Dec 31, 2009.

1. A-Rod_is_God

A-Rod_is_God Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Who else???

About half my team was made up of Packers haha

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Congrats on winning :)

3. A-Rod_is_God

A-Rod_is_God Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Many thanks!

4. lambeauharrier

lambeauharrier Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i won mine too :)
    i owned the best guy in the league in the semi's: 148-115
    ive only played fantasy football for the last 2 years and won both my leagues. LOL

5. don_frosto

don_frosto Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    Congrats!! I always start out 6-0. Then I go through a late season collapse where either my players get injured or put on IR. So I end up with a 6-7 record, finishing 6th or 7th place in the league :(

6. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    Packers make up like half the Pro Bowl if all deserved players were chosen and congrats

7. Big E

Big E Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +106
    I completely owned the regular season, but a guy that barely sneaked into the playoffs had a crazy good week against me in the semifinals and I lost. That was the week Aaron Rodgers was out against the Patriots. Even without Rodgers, I would have beaten any other team that week. The next week I put in Tim Tebow just for the heck of it and still would have crushed either team that was in the championship game.

8. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011
    I helped my 10 year old in his NFL league. Neither of us had done it before. Talked him in to taking a flyer on Vick. Benched Brady for him. Worked OK. Took some time to get receivers. He had let the computer draft for him. He took 2nd in the regular season and smoked everone in the playoffs. He was benching his Mon and Tues night players so they wouldn't lose for him he was that far ahead. He had no Packers most of the season. Took a shot on Jones but he was too hit&miss. Cut him and Driver when he got hurt.

Didn't enjoy the league itself though. Way too many absent owners, picked their teams and never showed back up. Only four active owners. Hard to make trades that way. One player dropped his entire team before week one and didn't pick up any players until week eight. The active managers did better obviously.