I won, but I need your help to also beat this Vikings Fan and it is free to help me!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
5 stars for you good sir. and 1 star for the viking fan,(figured id do my part to bring his average down too while i was on there) lol.

haha, its not an average thing, its a total :)

OP
OP
J

John L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It goes until Nov. 10. I know......I really appreciate your daily clicks and sharing the link on Facebook and Twitter.

John L

OP
OP
J

John L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh Oh - He is catching me a little every day. Gotta buck up. Especially on day when they get Moss back!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it possible to make a sticky of this thread, at least until the voting/ contest is over. It keeps getting put at the bottom of the pile because of all the trade talk. People may not see it!

OP
OP
J

John L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank You! Nov. 10th cannot come soon enough. Of course we will have al;ready beaten the Vikings at Lambeau and getting ready fro the sweep in MN. Go Pack Go!

OP
OP
J

John L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are the best, my lead was shrinking and now we are holding steady - I really appreciate. I just found out from a blogger and one of my friends that the guy in second lied about his story for the contest as he has a Facebook page about his 4 Days, Vikings trip to MS that he used for his story and a bunch pictures and he did not where jeans the entire way in fact most of the pictures he is in vikings shorts or pants. He obviously is doing this for all of the wrong reasons. My friends want me to send the info to the contest, but I am not a hater and do not want to sink to that level. I will simply beat him with all of the votes from true fans of a true team - Go Pack Go! Thank you!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Im with Longtime. Looks like 10,000+ over Viking boy. We make you famous yet?

Members online

Latest posts