I won, but I need your help to also beat this Vikings Fan and it is free to help me!

John L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On a whim I wrote a story for the mywrangelrstory.com contest and won week one. I am now 1 of 11 weekly winners that will get a chance to be in the 2011 commercial.

Love, hate or don't care about Favre - It would be cool to be in the commercial and I would consider any ball I catch or intercept.

I am new here so I can't post the link, but it is mywranglerstory.com/stories#/story/230
If one of you could post it next, I would appreciate it so you don't have to copy and paste.

I really appreciate it! Go Pack Go! John

OP
OP
J

John L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, but I have been getting votes for three weeks and he just got on last week so he is closing fast. Thanks!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Packer Nation to the Rescue! Punch Favre in the head for me!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And don't worry.. Packer fans are the best at this kinda stuff.. Just look at home many click for cans championships we have! lol

OP
OP
J

John L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope so! Thank you. I am not sure if there are any other sites I should post on but I figured this was the best way to start shilling for my supper. You guys are the best - Go Pack Go!

OP
OP
J

John L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks everyone and spread the word! Let's sack him like Clay Matthews!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Bills Forum Request

Sent out a request for our Click For Can Rivals at the Bills forum to help out with this, Good luck man!

Edit: Nevermind. Bills weren't having it and took it down. :(

OP
OP
J

John L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten - please do, I need all of the help that I can get. Thank you so much!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten - please do, I need all of the help that I can get. Thank you so much!

Didn't think you'd mind! ;) I got some Wisconsinites on there, they are race fans but many are also Packer fans.

Just Clicky the share button for FB as well as the "like" button at the top of the page!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Problem is, Todd. G,one of the guys who drove his cycle to Hattiesburg this summer to thank Favre from all Vikings fans and is the guy that lends his cycle to their mascot to drive on the field for home games and gets on the sidelines for free, entered and is amassing 5 star votes to catch me.
I'd be impressed had that been a bicycle.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Drop kick Farve when you see him. LOL. Consider yourself 5 starred by me.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I put it on my blog site; personal FB Page and the NFC North Nasty & Nice FB public forum page. He's going get some clicks..

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5 stars for you good sir. and 1 star for the viking fan,(figured id do my part to bring his average down too while i was on there) lol.

Members online

Latest posts