I was right about Crosby

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, unfortunately it would have been too much of a blessing if, god forbid, Crosby got injured.

I mean, because 75% overall is an outstanding percentage when regarding FG's. (57% from 40-49). Utter *****. Good Bye Mr. Crosby.
If the Pack has a back up kicker. What have they got to lose? Put him in. Give him a chance.

I dunno why coaches rely so much on their starters when they let us and the team down time after time. Rodgers should have gone in years ago.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Coach Mike - "Gosh Darnit Mase! How am I supposed to keep defending you when you keep missing field goals??"

Mason Crosby - "Uh. Well gee Coach, I can't even make 40 yarders. What'd ya expect from 54. I mean really? Really?"

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Mason is only clutch from 39 yards or less OMG people

I've said it before ... Bring back "Mr (100% from 45 yards or less) Andersen" !!!
(well mostly because he is Danish, and it would be a hoot to see him playing for the Packers hah)

Then have Crosby do the Kick Offs and (occassional) long FG's ... Win Win situation !!!

LOL

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow a lot of Crosby hate in here, seems many of you would rather have Steven or Sidney Crosby kicking than Mason.

One thing that was not said once over the course of this thread is the fact that he kicked a PERFECT onsider that went right into the lap of Underwood. That was one of the game changing moments that helped us claw back into the game. Just great exectution by Mason, and I know we dont pay him for straight onside kicking but in regards to that, one hell of an onside kick.

Whether hes back or not, I dont really care, as long as we have someone who can hit those 40+ yarders on the regular.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow a lot of Crosby hate in here, seems many of you would rather have Steven or Sidney Crosby kicking than Mason.

Or David Crosby

Or Bing Crosby (We'll even bring him back from the dead. Just have zombie patrol on stand by.)

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah but David could still give advice about A-Rod's record company. It's the pros and cons. Keep Mason, better kicking; bring in David, better music. LOL

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah but David could still give advice about A-Rod's record company. It's the pros and cons. Keep Mason, better kicking; bring in David, better music. LOL
Yeah and I'm sure that David could get the team to sing with some sweet harmonies before the game.
Cause we all know just how kick *** CSNY is as football pumping up music to get the team psyched up! :aggressive:

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and I'm sure that David could get the team to sing with some sweet harmonies before the game.
Cause we all know just how kick *** CSNY is as football pumping up music to get the team psyched up! :aggressive:

Yeah, I mean...now I want my Green Bay Packers to rush onto the field next year while the stadium PA system plays "Teach Your Children" :happy0005:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmdJrETLNaY]YouTube - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Teach your children + talking (Live at the Fillmore East 6/6/1970)[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts