I was hoping

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

To do another irritating opposing fan thread like the 49ers one. But after reading loads of posts over the last few days
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bus, I think this belongs to you ;)

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Bugs,
You could promise to send him one if he promised to go annoy another forum. (Then send an e-mail attachment)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
okay, so kill me :D. It looked pretty
It does. :)

I'm sorry, it was a lame and somewhat obscure reference to a negative posting style -- poor form on my part and I apologize. Back in the day, William Safire was a speech writer for the Nixon White House (he and Pat Buchanon) and Safire wrote a speech for then Vice President Spiro Agnew where Agnew referred to the Media as "nattering nabobs of negativism". Agnew of course, was forced to resign due to improprieties and he of course was being persecuted by the press.

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It does. :)

I'm sorry, it was a lame and somewhat obscure reference to a negative posting style -- poor form on my part and I apologize. Back in the day, William Safire was a speech writer for the Nixon White House (he and Pat Buchanon) and Safire wrote a speech for then Vice President Spiro Agnew where Agnew referred to the Media as "nattering nabobs of negativism". Agnew of course, was forced to resign due to improprieties and he of course was being persecuted by the press.
No apology necessary......I knew all that when I chose THAT one :whistling:. Nobody is more negative than old Bus :tup:...lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts