1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

I was at the Bears game!!

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by tromadz, Oct 17, 2005.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    My first NFL game,ever. it was great. Im going to the bears\pack on dec 4th at solider field too!

I had goalposts seats, they were nice. when the vikes got pushed back to the goal line, and sharper was close to the seats, i ran all the way down and started yelling at him, because i hate him. I mean...I went on for like 1 minute, which is a long time really. I gave it to him hard, not sure if he heard me though...probably not, but i felt satisfied.

Bears defense looks dangerous GB fans, we gotta be concerned about that!

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    must...resist...gay...reference.

wow, that was a close one. anyways, glad to hear that you finally saw a game. im jealous that you get to see the Pack play. i've been to 3 Raider games and they were all fantastic...would've been so much better if my team was playing though.

3. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm... a little...overbearing, perhaps. Did he shoot your dog?

I'm glad you enjoyed the game at the wonderful Soldier Field. Who are you going to heckel at the Bears/Pack game?

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good job getting on Sharper.
    I didn't see him do anything or even hear his name but I was flashing back and forth to the Lion game and ended up spending more time watching the Panthers win after it was clear the Vikes were toast.
    Hopefully you can tell me he didn't look good.

5. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    In the words of our friend arrow:

must...resist...gay...reference... :lol:

Anyway, Sharper and the defense should not be playing this poorly. I know this is a distracted team, but man, they should be a solid defense with the players they have on that side of the ball. Underachieving and Mike Tice and/or Ted Cottrell may be the fall guys for this one!

6. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Trom, do you live in Chicago? How bout those White Sox? Boy the Cubs are gonna puke if the Sox win the world series.

7. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Sharper is another former Packer cursed after leaving the team. What other free agent has been a bigger bust than that?

8. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Sharper had a defenisve penalty on him, because he sucks. It led to the Bears scoring.

I am a cubs fan, so the white sox are making me sick now. I just hope they lose on the biggest stage of them all.

9. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    well..

er..at least YOU were satisfied tromadz...!

10. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Typical. The Cubs should stop worrying about the Sox. You should be sick about finishing in 4th place, 21 games out and under .500.
    For the 2nd year in a row the N.L. pennant was fought between two teams from the Cubs division. Of course they really don't care if the little Cubbie Wubbies win or loose now do they?
    How can anybody think that loosing for over 80 years is some how cute or noble? It's embarrassing.

11. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    you pretty much helped a point i was gonna make. that division is damn good.

ps - shut up

(yeah, real mature, right? :)

12. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Want to beat Houston?
    This is how it's done Cubbie Wubbie

[​IMG]