I want Mays!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe Haden, Ras-I Dowling, Perrish Cox(also a good returner), Trevard Lindley, Patrick Robinson.

Seems like a lot of mock draft sites have Joe Haden as the best CB out of all of them. He'll most likely be taken by the time we pick. I'd be fine with getting Dowling or Cox. Ras-I would have to get drafted in the 1st most likely and Perrish might fall as far as late 2nd round.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taylor Mays is horrible. I will be firm on this stance too having watched him for 3-4 years. This year, he was completely exposed as a bad cover guy and poor tackler. I really hope the Packers avoid this guy like the plague.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have said his name time and time again... WALTER McFADDEN from Auburn! He is going to be a steal!

hitek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how about myron rolle? he's the florida state player that decided to forgo his senior year after being name a Rhode Scholar, if i remeber right he was really good. He is big and obviously really smart, might be a good guy to draft and challenge bigby

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Mel Kiper's latest mock draft he has us picking Taylor Mays. I doubt that would happen though.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm I'd contest to everyone's wishes. He had an awfully bad year this season and judging by his poor coverage skills in the following tape it will take precious time to develop him. If we are going to the superbowl next year I don't think taking a work in progress player would be that smart.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFa4aEsZzzw]YouTube - S Taylor Mays Highlights/Lowlights 2009 USC[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts