I thought he was down.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which one of you used the forum ID "Vikes93Animal" before? Did the other one of you have a previous ID as well?

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought we had you guys on that drive after Farves interception, until that bogus holding call. Life in the NFL, I guess.

Good competitive game.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he was down. you could see chatman's head turn when it hit his hip. go figure that it would end up costing them the game.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok thurman. wasn't sure which just went with what's stated above. watch his head on the replay. as he's going down, you see it twist to the right. i don't think it was air that did it.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
ok thurman. wasn't sure which just went with what's stated above. watch his head on the replay. as he's going down, you see it twist to the right. i don't think it was air that did it.

He also didn't have possesion of the ball as he was going down. He doesn't quit bobbling the thing until about the time he starts standing up.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
He also didn't have possesion of the ball as he was going down. He doesn't quit bobbling the thing until about the time he starts standing up.

Yeah, seeing the replay all those times disturbed me. I was certain that I saw the Packers guy touch him (down by contact) and that the ball was a little bobbled.

All those turnovers are the death of us.