I think we won the 2014 NFC Championship, Goodell needs to do the right thing.

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Seahawk fan I can fully understand why the Packer fans are feeling so low after going into this game being told you had little chance, and then so quickly prove doubters wrong, and if not for a Seahawks team that refuse to look at the scoreboard and give up, you would have won. And after the game for the most part Packer fans have been classy, and that has been pointed out on the Seahawks forums, BUT, the post that started this thread must be the worse sore loser thread I have read in post season, on all the fan forums, I have read. Glad to see the rest of you seeing this thread for what is is.

Because I was called out I'm going to answer by merely saying this: Just because Roger Goodell allowed the play to be upheld, as well as the win doesn't make it right. I mean he was going to allow Ray Rice to play until TMZ put him in his place. Seriously all we need to win this game outright is TMZ? Then again, my QB didn't throw 4 INTs and need 2 miracles and beast mode to win.

Daryl Muellenberg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because I was called out I'm going to answer by merely saying this: Just because Roger Goodell allowed the play to be upheld, as well as the win doesn't make it right. I mean he was going to allow Ray Rice to play until TMZ put him in his place. Seriously all we need to win this game outright is TMZ? Then again, my QB didn't throw 4 INTs and need 2 miracles and beast mode to win.

So what do you think 'wasn't right'? We have proven that the formation was legal and there is no rule that states the kicking team players must not move prior to the kick. The kick was legal on all accounts, so there really wasn't anything that Goodell had to allow. It just looks like you can't admit that you are wrong. Time to get over it.

D

Deleted member 6794

Geez, you really cast a poor light on the majority of Packers fans. :rolleyes:

The onside kick and recovery by the Seahawks was a completely legal play. The Packers have nobody else than themselves to blame for the collapse in the last five minutes of the game.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How stupid would it be to have a rule that said players couldn't move on an onside kick. It would be a dead giveaway that the onside is coming. Granted in most cases of an onside its pretty clear it is coming but it would completely remove any surprise onside kicks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts