1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I saw Ryan Grant today!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Jun 21, 2008.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    He was doing a free autograph signing at a car dealership in Menominee Falls today. I thought the place would be swamped, but there was only about 60 or 70 people there. I got him to sign my "Lambeau Field" mini helmet, and my wife's black Packer hat. I also had a guy take of photo of me and Grant........I hope it turns out. My camera is kind of tricky, so i hope it's a good shot.
    When i get the film developed i'll try to post pictures.

2. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    Sweet man! That's awesome!

3. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice! Did he say anything?

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    He didn't talk too much, but when i asked him if he could personalize my wife's hat he said "Sure! No problem!" So he wrote "To LJ, Go Pack Go! Ryan Grant #25".
    Then i asked if i could get my picture taken with him, and he again said "No problem!" I told him "My friends are gonna be SO jealous!" and that got a laugh out of him. He did take time to talk to the young kids, which i thought was sweet.
    I was just shocked that there were not more people there. I got there about a half hour before he was scheduled to sign, and i was #15 in line. Of course he was about 20 minutes late. I guess there was an accident on the freeway.
    When he signs at events, they usually charge about $40 for his autograph. So "free" was a GREAT deal.
    I only wish i had seen the add in the newspaper earlier. It was in Friday's sports section, but i didn't read that part of the paper till saturday morning. I could have been better prepared. But i got it, and thats what counts.

5. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey this is all well and good but if you didnt follow him into a bathroom ala that dude with Bubba Franks then it really dosent top it! :D

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :lol: Well.....i asked him if he had to pee, but he said "NO!!!" :lol:

7. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ryan Grant is an arrogant man! :D

8. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ryan Grant is famous for his bladder control. He's gone 3 days without going pee pee before.

9. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    By the way, Cheesey, I hope you do post those pics. I like Grant. I'm predicting 1200+ yards and 10+ TDs on the ground. I'd predict even more, but I have a feeling we will have a multi-pronged rushing attack in '08.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh, i will post them for sure! Just gotta get the film done. My wife spent the day spending $450 on car repairs.......so i didn't have the nerve to ask for money to get the film processed!!! :lol: