I Read What's Posted on the Bears Forum

Reaction score
This was posted on a Bears forum.

I honestly don't know what to make of the Packers this year because it has been so long since they've had a new coaching staff. I suspect they will have problems with Rodgers. He wants to sling it all over the field, their coach wants to run first to set up the pass. He wants the freedom to call his own plays, their coach wants him to run what they call. The team can't have two masters. Doesn't sound like they are on the same page. LaFleur is wet behind the ears, not much older than some of their players, so unless the offense comes out on fire he's going to have an uphill battle earning the team's respect. I also think their GM has done a poor job of drafting and signing free agents so the talent cupboard is pretty bare. I'm honestly thinking 6-10 for them. The sports writers always grossly overrate the Packers every offseason because of A-Rod but they also did that last year and look what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tjd31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what to make of the Packers this year because it has been so long since they've had a new coaching staff. I suspect they will have problems with Rodgers. He wants to sling it all over the field, their coach wants to run first to set up the pass. He wants the freedom to call his own plays, their coach wants him to run what they call. The team can't have two masters. Doesn't sound like they are on the same page. LaFleur is wet behind the ears, not much older than some of their players, so unless the offense comes out on fire he's going to have an uphill battle earning the team's respect. I also think their GM has done a poor job of drafting and signing free agents so the talent cupboard is pretty bare. I'm honestly thinking 6-10 for them. The sports writers always grossly overrate the Packers every offseason because of A-Rod but they also did that last year and look what happened.
Sounds as though you sit in the locker room and know exactly what’s going to happen!
You know exactly what Rodgers and Lafleur want to do????

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this what you say or the Bears fans in the title?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess if I cared what Bear's fans were saying, I'd go look for a Bears message board

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How old do we think Wisconsin Mike Now in Florida is?

I'd set the over/under at 75.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys! This is what The Bear fans have been saying on there forums. I know because this is the kind of crap they've been saying. I was honestly going to pull posts/images of what they've been saying on their forum and post it on here for a good laugh, but I see someone beat me to the punch.

@Wi. Mike now in Florida isn't saying this, but this some of the crap Bear fans have been saying on their forum. It's cute honestly. I can't wait until they're brought back down to earth.

Reaction score
“Unknown Packers Fan Response”

Bears fans have the poop scared out them right now.

This isn’t opinion... these are the facts...

They just blew it in the playoffs with a #1 ranked Defense and the #3 LEAST injured team in the entire league. Double Doink!

The Bears traded Amos for HaHa. They actual believe this is an upgrade? You’ve got to be kidding me.

The Bears sat and watched GB pick Rashan Gary, Darnell Savage, Elgton Jenkins and Jace Sternberger (all upgrades or nice depth minimum) while all along they had their hands tied behind their backs and gritted their teeth.
Then with a 3rd rounder.. they muster an attempt to replace their lost starting RB Jordan Howard with a pick #73?? Jordan put up 9TDs and 1080 all purpose in 2018. He also put up 3938 all purpose yards in their last 3 seasons!!! Is this their best example for us as an upgrade?? I’d be crapping my pants!

There’s only 1 way to go from there for Chicago... and it ain’t up my friends!

Last edited:

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think bravado and faith in the team is nice and all, but this game is going to be a massive test for the team. Chicago has had fewer changes over the year than GB and they play at home. I'll never count out GB, if they win they set the tone in the division for sure. I have a feeling we get punched in the mouth this game and then come back stronger later in the season.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The Bears board I visit is still waiting for the inevitable Packer implosion. They feel it has started and are giving MLF 2 years before AR forces him out. No upgrades. The 2nd game Packer Bear last season is but a glimpse of the foreseeable future.
The basic "fanboys boasting in their mama's basement" type drivel.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears board I visit is still waiting for the inevitable Packer implosion. They feel it has started and are giving MLF 2 years before AR forces him out. No upgrades. The 2nd game Packer Bear last season is but a glimpse of the foreseeable future.
The basic "fanboys boasting in their mama's basement" type drivel.
Is it the ChiCitySports forum by chance? I get a kick out of those guys.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was posted on a Bears forum.

I think it's funny that the 'Bears fan' starts off by saying he doesn't know what to make of this Packers team, and then goes on to say what he makes of this Packer team.

Should have stopped after the first sentence.....

Members online

Latest posts