1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I need someon's help pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Valawny, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Valawny

Valawny Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anybody know anybody.............who has the Pack vs. Seattle 2007 playoff game on tape?!! I couldn't tape it the day it came on and since then I've been trying to get it....I'm the only pack fan out of my friends here in New York and I can't get it...Did anybody on here tape it? can I get a copy it's the one game I would like to watch over and over....Please somebody help me!!

2. Brooks87

Brooks87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im pretty sure the Playoff game is on the "10 Greatest Games" Green Bay Packers DVD..I have it but im too lazy too look but im sure its one of the games on there.I got mine at Amazon.com.

3. Valawny

Valawny Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for your help, but are the games as is..meaning, are the games just as you watch them on tv, or is that slow motion with commentary stuff..I want to watch the games as is, crowd going crazy and everything, not the edited slow motion commentation stuff.....please let me know I'm ready to order it...And again thank you very much I sincerely appreciate it..

4. Brooks87

Brooks87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea the games are like if you watched them on sunday except no commercials lol..I recommend getting them..Its worth it.