I need someon's help pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Valawny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody know anybody.............who has the Pack vs. Seattle 2007 playoff game on tape?!! I couldn't tape it the day it came on and since then I've been trying to get it....I'm the only pack fan out of my friends here in New York and I can't get it...Did anybody on here tape it? can I get a copy it's the one game I would like to watch over and over....Please somebody help me!!

Brooks87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im pretty sure the Playoff game is on the "10 Greatest Games" Green Bay Packers DVD..I have it but im too lazy too look but im sure its one of the games on there.I got mine at Amazon.com.

OP
OP
V

Valawny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for your help, but are the games as is..meaning, are the games just as you watch them on tv, or is that slow motion with commentary stuff..I want to watch the games as is, crowd going crazy and everything, not the edited slow motion commentation stuff.....please let me know I'm ready to order it...And again thank you very much I sincerely appreciate it..

Brooks87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea the games are like if you watched them on sunday except no commercials lol..I recommend getting them..Its worth it.