I need some help

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a party i was invited to on Sunday night. it starts at 7 pm and gets over at 1 am. Now the Packer game got moved to sunday night as well. What do i do?? Go to the party or stay home and watch the game???

Thanks in advance for any help!

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres a very simple answer to that question. You go to the party, drink, eat and be merry watching the Packers beat up on the Bears.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bsmith_501 said:
There is a party i was invited to on Sunday night. it starts at 7 pm and gets over at 1 am. Now the Packer game got moved to sunday night as well. What do i do?? Go to the party or stay home and watch the game???

Check to see if they have a big screen TV. If they do, go ahead and go, watch the game.

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first thing you gotta do is make sure they have the game on, If they don't stay home.. If they do go and drink ALL od their beer because not only will you have 07 to be happy about but a packer victory.. So lets recap... You'll be drinking no matter where you are watching the game so 1 point to you. If you go to the party and they have the game on you drink for free and watch the game 2 points for you. No matter how you cut it you can't loose. So go and have fun and GO PACK GO... Sorry for the rant but I'm on vacation and have started already

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
any party that ends at 1 is bound to be a real stinker, but just in case...

drink heavily during the game, then after the final snap show up at the party completely hammered.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
STAY HOME AND WATCH THE GAME. SCREW THE PARTY. BUY A 24 PK AND HAVE YOUR OWN LITTLE PARTY WITH THE REST OF THE PACKERS :)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
please tell me you're jokin...no freakin way would i miss this game - even with no playoff possibilities - it's the bears & packers for cripes sake!!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
please tell me you're jokin...no freakin way would i miss this game - even with no playoff possibilities - it's the bears & packers for cripes sake!!!!!

Thats my girl

Packers vs. Bears. Maybe Favres last game. Might be playing for a playoff spot!

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stay home and watch the game,if you go you won't hear any of the game and everyone will be walkin in front of the tv. :towel: :beer: :pals: :santa: also, invite over acouple of packer fans to enjoy the game with.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like Seattle did last year, the Bears will rest their starters and let the Packers win but it still won't be enough to get them to the playoffs. If I were you, I'd record the game and watch it on Monday after the Badger game. That way you'll have it on tape if Brett does decide to retire.

Go to the party and at midnight toast a new season for the Packers, hopefully one that will get them one step closer to the ultimate goal.

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Option A: It is new years, it is a party, and there will be drunk women(good looking depending on where you live). You can get drunk and possibly get laid. What better satisfaction after getting laid than to hear the good news of the Packers winning the bears, and possibly making the playoffs.

Option B: Stay home by yourself and set up your own schmorgazboard of food, watch the game while picking cheesey crums off your bellybutton and watch the Packers win. Favre will return...So you won't be seeing his last game. Celebrate the victory by thinking to yourself "agh crap...i knew the Packers would win, and i missed the party where i could have gotten drunk for free and laid".

My brother...go with Option A.

if you dont....you should re-examine you're ****** preference.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bsmith_501 said:

If the Party goes until 1 PM why not go after the game which should end at 10:30 or 11:30 (EST)

So you'll be able to catch 2 to 3 hours of the party.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fact:

My 21st Anniversary is on Dec 31st. My wife told me to cancel the dinner reservations so I could stay home and watch the game with her !!!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Fact:

My 21st Anniversary is on Dec 31st. My wife told me to cancel the dinner reservations so I could stay home and watch the game with her !!!

CONGRATS WINNI!

Damn, I gotta go to Winnipeg and get me a women from down there....

Thanks aadp,

Look me up any time friend and we will go find you that woman / women !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fact:

thats ideal! except the "with her" part. Send her to the yarn store or somethin!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the West Coast the game starts at 5:15 and is done at 8:45.

So if you are on Central Time you can be to the party by 11:30. That will give you 5 minutes with each person that counts at the party, keep you from above average on the sober scale.

A good host will have the game on.

Look at it this way. If you go to the party, how much of it will you remember 5 years from now?? The Packer game is the 4th prime time broadcast of the Packers this season and if the Packers win will be a very memorable game. You'll feel more like the party after the game.

Either to celebrate or to cheer you up.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we need more information here. Will the game be on at the party? If you don't know for sure, stay at home. Don't take that chance.

Will it be a rockin' party? Again, if not sure, stay home. As everyone here has mentioned, you can go to the party after the game. Nobody really wants to be at a New Year's eve party by 7:00 p.m., I mean, come on. I wouldn't show up a minute before 10 p.m., personally...

Do you live in Wisconsin? Or are you somewhere else, where most people don't care either way about the Packers? Even still, if there are a lot of guys, they would probably want to watch the game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think we need more information here. Will the game be on at the party? If you don't know for sure, stay at home. Don't take that chance.

Will it be a rockin' party? Again, if not sure, stay home. As everyone here has mentioned, you can go to the party after the game. Nobody really wants to be at a New Year's eve party by 7:00 p.m., I mean, come on. I wouldn't show up a minute before 10 p.m., personally...

Do you live in Wisconsin? Or are you somewhere else, where most people don't care either way about the Packers? Even still, if there are a lot of guys, they would probably want to watch the game.

Valid points, but his profile says Minnesota, so its central time..and might be a mix of viking fans and packer fans..but ya never know the viking fans might want to see the game in hopes the packers lose..

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I've got two parties to go to and things are getting hairy. Still trying to work out the timing. If things get a little clearer I'll post my "New Years scenarios" LOL.. and you guys can help me, as well. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts