I need help please.

OP
OP
Cincinnati Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you all. We will need all the good vibes we can get. A trip to green bay for a home game is one of my dreams so hopefully it happens soon. Thanks again everyone.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jesus, you're having quite the year. Sorry about the bad news, but the bright side with your mother in law is you at least have a chance to make peace with things. Most people don't get that opportunity.

Hang in there man. Things will get better.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just was checking in to see if you got to watch the game. After I read what happened, the game seems rather trivial. I am sorry for your loss but dying is part of living. Happy for you and your wife. I assure you the birth of a child will relieve some of your pain.

God Bless.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
At times like these, it really helps to take a step back and find the good in things. At least she won't suffer, as a stroke can be a very difficult thing to deal with down the road. You are newly wed, and as such, have a bright and exciting future ahead. Also know that you are the fan of a great team full of players like Aaron Rodgers who I'm sure would do everything in his power to help a person in your situation out, given the chance.

OP
OP
Cincinnati Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I need a W yesterday. Nothing right now can make this better but a superbowl could help. Really winning the packer truck could help but on a serious note. I'm tryin to stay strong for my wife and the family. A sincere thank you to everyone for all the well wishes.

OP
OP
Cincinnati Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone again. Last night my mother in law passed. She didn't like football but was a big part of why I've seen every packer game this season that I have. Everyones words meant a lot to me and I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday coming up.

Sincerely
The Blevins Family.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man, sorry about your loss. My condolences to your family. Having a soon to be father in law pass away recently (He passed in May due to cancer), I know it's going to be tough for everyone, so bring him them in close and hold them in tight.

Members online

Latest posts