I Need Help Decided What Jersey Size To Get

aj griffay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am about to order a jersey from the pro shop but i dont know if I should get a small or medium. Do the replica jerseys run big? Im 5'11'' and my chest is about 38''. I would like it to fit normal I guess (not tight but not baggy) I usually wear medium size hanes plain t's. Im just look for some advice form people who own one and if they run big or not. Thank you for your input

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Premier run big, usually they are length +2, Replica not so much, medium or large should fit ya.

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm probably about the same size as you (5' 11" 170) and I have several jerseys (Reebok, Mitchell & Ness, Starter, etc) that are either size 48 (medium) or size 50 (large). I like the way the medium/48s fit. Not too baggy (but not tight). The large/50's are a little baggier than I would have liked (bought before I tried a size down), but not too bad. I wear a large dress/polo shirt. I'd say football jerseys seem to run a size larger than regular shirts.

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You definitely don't want to go as big as a 50. I'm 5 10 175, and a 48 is perfect for me. I have a couple 50s, and they are too big. I would say a 46 or 48 would be right for you. The 46 may be a little short, but it will be the correct chest size.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Extra extra large, that way you have room to grow into it! ;)

Seriously, don't take my advice on this because I have no idea about jersery's.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm 6'1" and 180 and wear 50's. A lot of it also depends on your physical condition. If you are barrel chested from body building go larger. If you are normal physique go with a more regular size for you.

Also, some guys, like my brother-in-law are a little oc when it comes to their jerseys. So he always wears his over a sweatshirt. In that case, get it a size larger.

Members online

Latest posts