1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

I Need Help Decided What Jersey Size To Get

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by aj griffay, Sep 19, 2011.

1. aj griffay

aj griffay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am about to order a jersey from the pro shop but i dont know if I should get a small or medium. Do the replica jerseys run big? Im 5'11'' and my chest is about 38''. I would like it to fit normal I guess (not tight but not baggy) I usually wear medium size hanes plain t's. Im just look for some advice form people who own one and if they run big or not. Thank you for your input

2. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,410
    Get a Large. I am 5 foot 10 inches and average size. Works for me.

3. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,410
    Accidental repeat post

4. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    Premier run big, usually they are length +2, Replica not so much, medium or large should fit ya.

5. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,042
    I've noticed these starting after the software change. I've had several and I've seen others have them. Something for the admin to check out.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,115
    48 I think might work or 50

7. bradwillrockyou

bradwillrockyou Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47
    I'm probably about the same size as you (5' 11" 170) and I have several jerseys (Reebok, Mitchell & Ness, Starter, etc) that are either size 48 (medium) or size 50 (large). I like the way the medium/48s fit. Not too baggy (but not tight). The large/50's are a little baggier than I would have liked (bought before I tried a size down), but not too bad. I wear a large dress/polo shirt. I'd say football jerseys seem to run a size larger than regular shirts.

8. maccadon3000

maccadon3000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    You definitely don't want to go as big as a 50. I'm 5 10 175, and a 48 is perfect for me. I have a couple 50s, and they are too big. I would say a 46 or 48 would be right for you. The 46 may be a little short, but it will be the correct chest size.

9. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +847
    Extra extra large, that way you have room to grow into it! ;)

Seriously, don't take my advice on this because I have no idea about jersery's.

10. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,329
    I'm 6'1" and 180 and wear 50's. A lot of it also depends on your physical condition. If you are barrel chested from body building go larger. If you are normal physique go with a more regular size for you.

Also, some guys, like my brother-in-law are a little oc when it comes to their jerseys. So he always wears his over a sweatshirt. In that case, get it a size larger.