1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I must apologize

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by vike4life, Apr 10, 2008.

1. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I apologize to Cheesey, Mrs Cheesey, 93z, Packer Forum members, and all Packer fans for the comments made by Marstc09. He has not only disgraced himself, but all Viking fans everywhere.

**edited**

Marstc09, you are a disgrace. Please become a Raider fan.

2. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    I know a guy who might take offense to that. hahaha. But seriously, we all know Marstc09 is an idiot, and I can't speak for Cheesey, but I think I know him well enough to assume that he wouldn't get too worked up over an idiot like that.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    First...........Vike4life.........THANK YOU! You need not apologize for what some other guy did. ALL you have in common with him is cheering for the same team. Thats where the similarities end. You, BLV, Vikesrule, Vikeman and others have proven that just because you cheer for a rival team, does NOT make you a jerk. People like you are what makes this fun and enjoyable. We get to tease each other in a FUN way, and you KNOW it's just in fun and not meant to hurt anyone. Heck, i can take a joke and a razzing (as you well know!) and i don't mind making fun of myself either! (Theres plenty to make fun of, i know!)
    And as Bozz said.......I'm not worked up over Marstc........i actually WISH he wouldn't have got so huffy, and straightened things out here. I think if he wouldn't have taken things so seriously, he would have found out how to "play nice with others" and had a good time here. And i would have welcomed him, had he tried to realize that i wasn't trying to belittle him, just was trying to play a kind of "tennis match" where you say something funny, then i reply, and so on. You know how it goes......you have joined in on some as well. But it's all been in fun, not meant to be taken seriously.
    But i guess some have yet to learn that.

4. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was more fun for the Packer fans last year, since they beat the Vikings both games. But, it was all in fun. Up to the point I had to wear that stinking "Gravedigger" jersey. :wink: Hopefully, the Vikings will do better this year vs the Pack. I am sure you would like to see that. :wink:

5. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Vike - Let it be known that you and Vikesrule are some of my favorite posters, despite you rooting for the Vikings. You're a class act.

I know how you feel. It's like when you're vacationing in another country and some American tourists are being jackasses. Makes you want to hide under the table (or pretend you're Canadian or something). Not a fun feeling.

Cheesey's cool. He won't let this *** clown ruin his Packerforum experience. Also, hope to see you here for a long time. I've been enjoying our football discussions.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :wink: Keep the gravedigger jersey washed and ready.......you will get the "honor" of wearing it alot this coming season! :wink: :lol:

7. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Remember The Brett Monday Night Game In Oakland? Brett does. I think Brett has more than a little respect for Raider Fans.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't think Vike4 meant anything bad RP.
    I have to admit.........the Raiders fans shocked the heck outta me..........i didn't expect that kind of class from them. I had heard so much BAD stuff about them in the past. They were all class that night.

9. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The sad thing about the Raiders was when they moved out of Oakland to LA, they got associated with gang bangers. That association has tarnished the Raider Nation, something that a lot of SF Bay Area folk never really forgave Al Davis for.

You may remember in the early 80s, a lot of SF Bay Area folk called the Raiders the Los Angeles Traitors because of the move and started following the Niners instead.