I made it!!

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldn't get the ole firewall at work to let me through til now. HAve many friends on here from a previous site. Glad to be on here.

For those of you who don't know me...hmmmm..

Hi! My name is Tripp and I am a 45 yo financial advisor from Kenosha, WI with the two majik words most packer fans envy....ticket holder. :D We have had gold package tickets since 1959 (my dad had them in Milwaukee). I have a 16 yo son who lives with his mom in Northern Illinois but is a staunch Pack fan. I lived out in the Bay area (San Francisco) for about 6 years before moving back here 2 years ago. Have been to many memorable games (oakland game after Irv's death, playoff loss to SF, Favres 200th, Freeman's miracle catch...and have even met "the man" himself....had lunch with Brett! Well, that about covers me....

Hey there Cheesy Poot!, HeatherPAck! Harald! Packerfan4ever! Edder! (did I miss anyone?)

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tripp=Welcome to packer forum, you will like it here. Look forward to your posts.---PWT36 long time (life time) Packer fan located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TRIPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome my friend...:) Was worried cause I havent heard from you in so long...so glad your here...grab a beer, brat, booze and sit down and chat with us all for awhile...:)

What have you been up to my friend???

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TRIPPSTER!
Glad to see you my friend!!!! I MISSED you!!!
Like HEDDER said......grab booze, a brat, beer. booze, another brat, some more booze............and a beer.
I'm still here............still on the right side of the grass.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Tripp, nice to "see" you!!
This one is a good forum, nice people, expert talking (I learned a lot since I'm here), really fun to be here.
As PWT allways says: The best Packers forum in the www, I'm sure you'll love it!!

Go Pack Go

Harald

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey tripp -

welcome aboard. this is a very educational site & a great place to talk football!! glad to have you here.

Staff online

Members online