I made it on Packers.com!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, this is probably really insignificant to a lot of you...probably all of you, but on the Packers.com homepage where Stephen Jackson is jumping into the endzone. Look at the guy in the first row just to the right of the guy on the sideline wearing blue shorts...that's ME, NDPackerFan!

Like I said, insignificant to you, but pretty awesome to me!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, this is probably really insignificant to a lot of you...probably all of you, but on the Packers.com homepage where Stephen Jackson is jumping into the endzone. Look at the guy in the first row just to the right of the guy on the sideline wearing blue shorts...that's ME, NDPackerFan!

I think it's awesome!!!!!
I'm on there too, in the fans memories area.
It's pretty cool to be on the official Packers site!
CONGRATS!!!!! :D
Here's the one of me and Fuzzy Thurston on their site
http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2007/06/21/2/

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Cheesey! It's unreal to go on there and see yourself when you least expect it. I obviously was at the game last year when they lost the heartbreaker to the Rams. I hope we get a little sweet revenge this weekend!

GO PACK!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That's awesome!
I was in a Rolling Stone magazine once. The thing is, I hate that magazine with a passion. At least you're in something cool. Well, not really because we're getting a TD scored against us. :(

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:

That's awesome!
I was in a Rolling Stone magazine once. The thing is, I hate that magazine with a passion. At least you're in something cool. Well, not really because we're getting a TD scored against us. :(

I know. I thought about that. What are the odds to be on Packers.com and then have the opponent go in for a TD!! At least you can see in the picture I'm less than amused about the score... :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know. I thought about that. What are the odds to be on Packers.com and then have the opponent go in for a TD!! At least you can see in the picture I'm less than amused about the score... :D

Sorry buddy. You were all excited about being on packers.com and I kind of ruined it for you. :roll:

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:

Sorry buddy. You were all excited about being on packers.com and I kind of ruined it for you. :roll:

nah, dude...impossible to ruin it. It's cool for me no matter what. Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, it's aaallllllll goooooooood. I think I best get into the Miller Lite tonight to celebrate the occasion. Not everyday that you're on the official webpage of the world's greatest sports team!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
NDPackerFan said:

nah, dude...impossible to ruin it. It's cool for me no matter what. Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, it's aaallllllll goooooooood. I think I best get into the Miller Lite tonight to celebrate the occasion. Not everyday that you're on the official webpage of the world's greatest sports team!!

True dat! Drink one for me too. I got a bad headache so it's coffee for me tonight instead of beer. :-?

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got it Zombie...Excedrin Migraine (works every time). One way to look at the headache though..how do you think Marc Bulger is gonna feel Sunday night and Monday morning. Now there's a headache!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got it Zombie...Excedrin Migraine (works every time). One way to look at the headache though..how do you think Marc Bulger is gonna feel Sunday night and Monday morning. Now there's a headache!

:rotflmao:

Poor guy. I actually like him, but yes. Kampy and KGB will run through their OL like it was paper.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard Kampman might not play b/c of a back injury - questionable, I think. What's going on with that?

Don't know. That's the first I heard about his back injury.

I hate to say this, but if so, keep him out. We'll beat the Rams without Kampy. We need Kampy 100% for the playoffs.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy and the team doctors are confident that Kampman will play. He has spasms, is getting treatment, and is EXPECTED to play Sunday.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy and the team doctors are confident that Kampman will play. He has spasms, is getting treatment, and is EXPECTED to play Sunday.

Trom - But how serious is the injury? If Kampman could sit one game and be 100% for the playoffs, I'd rather he do that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You need to pose when on camera, boy!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts