1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I`m just watching

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by buggybill2003, Oct 1, 2014.

1. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,013
    South Parks mickey take of the Washington Redskins. How the hell do they get away with this on your T.V. ??
    It`s funny, but definitely near the bone :eek:

2. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
    It's on cable. And on after 9:00 PM.. In the 1960's they couldn't even show a women's belly button. If you ever notice on Gilligan's Island, Mary Ann's shorts cover her belly button. That is the only way they could get away with her outfit back then.

3. buggybill2003

Ratings:
    +3,013
    It was stupidly funny, and weirdly offensive but they obviously like to see how far they can push the censors.

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,796
    Do you remember how the whole country went ape nuts over Janet Jackson exposing her nipple on TV?
    You really can't see anything and yet everyone acted as if it was the worst thing they ever saw on the screen.

5. Myndflyte

Myndflyte Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    I didn't see the Redskins episode but I'm pretty sure after South Park got away with saying f**k well over 100 times in a single episode, that opened the door for them getting to do pretty much whatever they want.

6. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    It's Hilarious. You the Brit...Excuse me, the Englishman are talking to us about risque TV. Things must have really changed since I was there. Wait...30 years, I guess so.

• Like Like x 1
  7. buggybill2003

Ratings:
    +3,013
    Oh RCC, I love this show, but my all time favourite show is Family Guy. I never miss it.