1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

I Love Having A DVR

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by greenandgold, Nov 15, 2011.

1. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +465
    Now I can rewatch last night's game sober and see all the little things I missed.

Note to self: Packers scoring WAY to much to do a Jaeger bomb every time they score! Oh my aching head!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    And you can FF though all the *@#$!^*#%! commercials.

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I was listening to WTMJ online,... and being way too used to the DVR.. I kept trying to hit rewind!
    "What did they say??"
    I was getting excited just watching the nfl channel,... and I think it was Dan that told me to listen to WTMJ..
    Well yes,..that was AMAZING.. but it made me freak out so bad I had hives for a good 30 min!!!

So i'll have to take that in small doses,... I was just so worried about that game,.. I'll take benadryl before the Lions game FOR SURE!

4. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +465
    The commercials just give me time to make the Jaeger Bombs! But sober, yeah, that works for me.