1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

I loooove me some Fridays!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Nov 18, 2005.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I love fridays. I'm at work now. I am going to fill out my fantasy rosters in a minute, print out this weeks Dope Sheet from packers.com and then eat this here pizza puff I got from downstairs in the cafeteria. Then I will slack off till 5pm and go home and relax\play madden\relax util 9pm when I watch my Chicago Bulls play, and hopefully beat the struggling Sonics. What a nice day...

What do you guys do on fridays?

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Well I will be loafing at my desk acting like I am working on a server or something for the rest of the afternoon. Head home with the wife and pick up the little people. Get them fed and then I am going to the Creighton v. Lafayette NCAA Playoff soccer game at Creighton with the boys and I assume we will go out for a few beverages afterwards.

3. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Left motel to start my day at 1:00 am, did one stop and then all I had to do was drive back to the warehouse. At 7:30 I was on my way home to see the kids before they went to school. Short nap and then hung out with my wife until the kids got home this afternoon. Going to take the wife out for her birthday tonight and whatever comes naturally after that. I'll watch the lions lose on sunday and don't have to be back to work until 5 am monday. I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I don't post while at work anymore.

5. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I sit around. Friday is my day off so I use to run errands or just stay at home.

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    What's up with that?

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I rushed my comments and gave myself a pretty bad name when I'm really a nice guy. I just speak my mind freely :)

8. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Fair enough. You could generally tell when you were posting from work or in a hurry. Quick, to the point, ticking people off :)

9. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahhhh...brings back memories of the first exchange we had. It was most unpleasant, but it all got straightened out. :)

10. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess that means you and Z2C had a good ol fist fight! Who won? :p

11. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was a draw. 8)