I like the way MM calls plays

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, this may be a silly thing but I like the way MM calls plays to A-Rod. Specifically, he says it with such quickness and clarity, it's like he's a auctioneer.

I was watching a Sound FX and noticed that no one calls plays like he does. Maybe it's because the calls are longer than most teams, I'm not sure.

Like I said, it may be a silly thing but it's something to praise him for.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
hmmm going to have to rewatch with MM in mind,.. he's not one I particularly pay attention too,but I'll try this time!

* Ps. I do love your avatar! That is dedication, even if temporary!

OP
OP
Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks! Actually, it's not my head but it looks like the back of my head. I found it at packers.com under fan photos.

I'm hoping whoever it is will see himself here.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks! Actually, it's not my head but it looks like the back of my head. I found it at packers.com under fan photos.

I'm hoping whoever it is will see himself here.

LOL! well thats cool! Hopefully the rightful owner of said head will eventually comeforth!

*can you imagine a new poster coming on and seeing his pic as someones avatar! lol... Bikini girls yes,..and I think Wood Chippers girl yes,..but not your average fan!:happy0005:

OP
OP
Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmm going to have to rewatch with MM in mind,.. he's not one I particularly pay attention too,but I'll try this time!

Is this something online or a TV show?
Is there a link to it?

There's a thread here that has a link. I forgot the episode I was referring to when they showed 3 different coaches along with MM. It may have been the most recent one on NFL network for the playoffs.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL! I was wondering,.. but i'll pay close attention tonight and if I ever catch it on nfl!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts