I just interviewed Whitny Mercilus!

Packers80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I interviewed Whitney Mercilus for my website. I'll post up the interview in the next couple days. I also asked him a specific question being: "No disrespect to you, because I know you’re an amazing athlete, but on our website’s mock draft, we have you going 28th overall to the Green Bay Packers. How would it sound come April, if Coach Mike McCarthy calls you up on draft day and tells you that you’re going to be a Green Bay Packer?" So tune in for that answer as well. I'll put up another post for the video.

D

Dan115

Hey guys, I interviewed Whitny Mercilus for my website. I'll post up the interview in the next couple days. I also asked him a specific question being: "No disrespect to you, because I know you’re an amazing athlete, but on our website’s mock draft, we have you going 28th overall to the Green Bay Packers. How would it sound come April, if Coach Mike McCarthy calls you up on draft day and tells you that you’re going to be a Green Bay Packer?" So tune in for that answer as well. I'll put up another post for the video.

So we have to wait for a couple of days for his answer?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I interviewed Whitny Mercilus for my website. I'll post up the interview in the next couple days. I also asked him a specific question being: "No disrespect to you, because I know you’re an amazing athlete, but on our website’s mock draft, we have you going 28th overall to the Green Bay Packers. How would it sound come April, if Coach Mike McCarthy calls you up on draft day and tells you that you’re going to be a Green Bay Packer?" So tune in for that answer as well. I'll put up another post for the video.
Who is "we" or "me"?

Also, I believe his name is spelled Whitney, but I could be wrong.
For sure would want to have it correct on the website, surely.

Looking forward to it.
Sounds like he will be gone before our pick though.... Andre Branch could be better however, for us.
ESPN thinks so here: http://packersinsider.com/?p=4064

OP
OP
Packers80

Packers80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is "we" or "me"?

Also, I believe his name is spelled Whitney, but I could be wrong.
For sure would want to have it correct on the website, surely.

Looking forward to it.
Sounds like he will be gone before our pick though.... Andre Branch could be better however, for us.
ESPN thinks so here: http://packersinsider.com/?p=4064
Yeah, Whitney. I had a spelling mistake, my bad. Plus "we" as in my website. I do the mock draft for it and I originally had Nick Perry as the pick, then Andre Branch, and now Whitney Mercilus. I put up the 4.0 mock draft about a week ago on the site and my buddy who works with me got confirmation over twitter that Whitney agreed to an interview shortly there after. Kinda funny how it worked out.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome that you got to interview him. Looking forward to the interview whenever it gets posted.

Members online

Latest posts