I hope those Refs go Homeless

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
NFL is losing my interest. Just like I lost interest in the NBA when the refs basically decide the game, not the players.

What a joke my favorite sport has become.

Sad.

Enjoy the victory Seahawks. I'd be embarrassed if my team won that way.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbelievable. I'm not as mad as I am shocked. How blatantly obvious could the calls be, and for them to go against the Packers every time? I really think there's more to it than just "bad calls."

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. The replacement refs are bad and they should feel bad. Before we go ill-willing them and their families though let's correct the blame to where it belongs- Roger Goodell and the NFL.

Interested to see what ramifications this might have on the playoff seeding, home playoff game etc.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I worked at a bank and one of those worthless ****s came in to cash his check I would borrow a lighter and torch it. Then say I didn't do it. The guy back in the break room did. He would just walk back and have a talk with the guy in the break room. IDIOT!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I worked at a bank and one of those worthless ***** came in to cash his check I would borrow a lighter and torch it. Then say I didn't do it. The guy back in the break room did. He would just walk back and have a talk with the guy in the break room. IDIOT!

I honestly hope you're just having trouble controlling your emotions here.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe that's accurate. And pretty dang funny too. Your emotions probably need to be controlled less. Those packers that went back on that field for the extra point should be punished.

Latest posts