I Hope None of You Here Is This Moron

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A pair of Gold tickets sold for $1100 on eBay:

Click Here To See Auction

The Gold ticket pasckage is the "Milwaukee" tickets. You get a pre-season game and two regular season. The tickets in the auction are corner end zone. Face value: $354.

For pre-season games all you have to do is show up in the scalper pit on game day and you'll easily get tickets for $20 each. It's not difficult to get tickets to other games for under $120 if you don't have to see the Vikings or Bears.

I guess I just can't educate everyone. But if any of you don't like money send it to me.

OP
OP
V

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where is the scalper pit? Is it between the gas station and the stadium?

It's been a few years since it was in the location.

It's now located on the east side of Lambeau, the north end of the Don Hutson center around Oneida Ave.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You never know what it will cost. If the team is doing lousy, you can get a ticket for under face value. (2 years ago i got tickets for the last 2 games for $45 each. One was a $65, the other $54)
And the scalpers area is right on Onieda Street, by the Packer practice field.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't question the guys sanity as much as you fellas with experience in Lambeau do. If I had a *** of dough(which I don't) and wanted to guarantee I'd have two seats at Lambeau(which I never have had) and wanted to see a special game, I'd consider it a good investment, especially if I had to travel some distance to get there. Who can put a price on a unique experience?

Members online

Latest posts