I have to believe that Thompson trades the first round pick.

EarthQuake

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy is a complete retard. He snuck over here after the JSOnline boards were shut down apparently, he's the biggest troll you can imagine. So just try to ignore his posts until he gets banned =)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
...Thompson has not traded a first round pick yet, and I doubt that he will start now, with the team having less need for a high number of draft picks than it has in the last three years.

Please excuse the chewing sound that you are hearing. It's just me eating my words.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: I have to believe that Thompson trades the first round p

Greg C. said:
Greg C. said:
...Thompson has not traded a first round pick yet, and I doubt that he will start now, with the team having less need for a high number of draft picks than it has in the last three years.

Please excuse the chewing sound that you are hearing. It's just me eating my words.

lol. Trying to figure out Thompson is impossible. Just enjoy the ride!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Greg C. said:

Greg I have to agree with you. Yesterday I was thinking that he may indeed try and trade the 1st round choice. But I decided that they just didn't need the quanity this year. I figured they would go for quality. Then as the 1st round unfolded and they got closer to #30 I could see that the players that were available were not really the ones TT wanted. I would have liked to have seen them get a 3rd round choice even if it was next year instead of a 4th round pick.

I knew they would not go for a QB in the 1st round as it could put more pressure on A Rod. Getting Brohm in the 2nd was great specially when they waited until their 2nd pick of the round. Same guy same quality but in the 2nd it seems to say that they are serious about getting a quality QB would can back up A Rod if need be while in the 1st round it usually says that this is the guy we want to be our QB in the future.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

the_truth said:
you can put it in blood that Thompson will trade the 30th pick. hopefully to Atlanta, for maybe Next years first round pick and a second this year.

that would be an ideal trade for the Packers. That way, after Aaron , (glass Jaw) Rodgers, falls on his face and Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy and the ZBS, and the current defensive coordinator are shown what type of true talent they have without Brett Favre to carry the load, All are FIRED.

and the new GM and Coach will have something to Build on.

look for the Packers to have the biggest drop in NFL History from 13 wins, to maybe 3 or 4. all of which come from the Vikings and Detroit.

that's sorry to say, is the truth.

im with you dude..our team is filled with crap, from the players to the front office. pure crap.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wonder if they'll be accepting open applications for the GM job for the 2009 season... you know, after Thompson is fired. the_truth, you should apply!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i wonder if they'll be accepting open applications for the GM job for the 2009 season... you know, after Thompson is fired. the_truth, you should apply!

I know, let's start a grass roots petition and force the Packers to fire TT and sign t_t instead.

HEY!!!! Ted Thompson is TT and the_truth is tt. Is that a strange coincidence or a sign from above?
I'll bet Cheesey could be the campaign manager. Pack93Z the photoshop editor.

I forgot Trom. He needs a job with all the responsibility and authority he deserves.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

bozz_2006 said:

I know, let's start a grass roots petition and force the Packers to fire TT and sign t_t instead.

HEY!!!! Ted Thompson is TT and the_truth is tt. Is that a strange coincidence or a sign from above?
I'll bet Cheesey could be the campaign manager. Pack93Z the photoshop editor.

I forgot Trom. He needs a job with all the responsibility and authority he deserves.

how about firethepackersgm.com

or firetedthompson.com!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

TT doesn't draft by needs, draft picks are long term investments, therefore you don't draft by need and you draft the best player available.

Well said. I wonder if some will ever grasp that concept.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Greg C. said:
Greg C. said:

I was in the same boat. I was figuring 80/20 he'd use the pick, but gosh, with Ted you just never know.

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, the truth was a poster at jsonline.com...complete tool. These are exactly what his posts would look like every time. Just ignore his completely stupid asinine statements.

LordEvil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:
you can put it in blood that Thompson will trade the 30th pick. hopefully to Atlanta, for maybe Next years first round pick and a second this year.

that would be an ideal trade for the Packers. That way, after Aaron , (glass Jaw) Rodgers, falls on his face and Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy and the ZBS, and the current defensive coordinator are shown what type of true talent they have without Brett Favre to carry the load, All are FIRED.

and the new GM and Coach will have something to Build on.

look for the Packers to have the biggest drop in NFL History from 13 wins, to maybe 3 or 4. all of which come from the Vikings and Detroit.

that's sorry to say, is the truth.

i couldnt have said it better myself.

Members online

Latest posts