1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

I have Madden 11

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Moshtradamus, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Moshtradamus

Moshtradamus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Videos will be going up tomorrow. Any questions just post them. Ill answer anything, ratings, plays, gameplay, whatever.

2. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    How's GameFlow treating you? Are the offensive coordinators calling smart plays, or are they dumb dumbs like Ask Madden's been in the past?

3. Gerard

Gerard Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    I want a video of the game playing "Bang the Drum" when the Pack scores at Lambeau.....

Can't wait for that! I used to just play it on my computer when I scored online haha....

4. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    You win it or someone break street date?
    Are the 1929 throwbacks available as playable uniforms?

5. Gerard

Gerard Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzVGeMKHXNU]YouTube - ‪Madden 11 - Team uniform breakdown (Lions - Vikings)‬‎[/ame]

6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    The guy doing that video was hilarious. Packers alt pops up and he goes OOOOOOOO.

And then becomes the first black guy I've ever heard to do a Berman impression.

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    What a sick set of jerseys the Packers have :D

8. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    I like the guy when he find the packers 2010 alternative jerseys. "Ooooo They Snapin!"

9. Moshtradamus

Moshtradamus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Alright sorry for no videos. Im to busy with ranked matches. Currently ranked 132 with a 32-0 record. I played with the Packers but its so difficult to stop people from scoring with such a slow secondary. I found out that if you read man coverage and the corner presses you can just lob the ball up to the Al Harris side and its an easy TD. Our run defense is pretty good with the exception of Brad Jones. I just put Bigby at LOLB and usered Burnett at SS.

Best team in the game is either the Vikings or the Jets. Both teams are fake as can be.

I found I play best with the 49ers. They have slow corners but make up with it for fast safeties and LBs. On offense they have a one of the better backs in the game because Gore has high speed and high trucking. He seems to fumble at the worst times though. Alex Smith is surprisingly good but like Gore he will screw you when you need him most. Crabtree and Davis are both YAC monsters. I usually get a TD or 2 out of Ted Ginn on returns every game.

injuries happen way to often. Right now its anywhere from 5-10 injuries a game. One game I used all 3 of my timeouts inside the 2 min warning on injuries.

The new kick meter is so easy. The offensive line blocks well for the run but is still poor against the pass. Nanos are even more lethal than last year. I can sack the QB before he can do a FB handoff. Rocket Catching is extremely easy with how long the ball hangs in the air.

Franchise mode and superstar mode are exactly the same.

Packers playbook has some new formations. 1 has 2 WRs to the left with a TE on each side and the right TE goes on a wheel and is always open. The Pats playbook was slimmed down by a mile. They removed the direct snap but added a lot of draws and play action screens.

Packers defense includes Phycho but it is worthless against the run. It has great zone blitzs like the SS Blitz that covers the middle and has a cover 3.

Speed no longer matters at RB. Only acceleration and trucking matter anymore. Spin move is lethal. Juke is effective when used earlier than last year.

Way to many dropped picks. Sideline catches are a little to effective. No more throwing into double coverage and catching the ball. No the defense will light you up.

10. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Frankly, if sideline catches work like they do in NCAA 11 I'll be happy. Sure there's probably too many catches now, but I'll take that seeing as how the infamous "guy catches ball 5 yards from sidelines and STILL doesn't get both feet down" seems to be gone.

• Like Like x 1
  11. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Love the video

12. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    packers overall rating an 87?!?!? The jets are an 89! man this is soooommmeee bullllll

13. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Wow, sounds like they are stingy with the rankings.

14. don_frosto

don_frosto Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    Can you turn off that lame Strategy Pad and go back to old controller settings for audibles?? That honestly has to be one of the dumbest moves they've made.

15. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    They said they're going to patch in the old way soon. So, patience.

16. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Anyone got any good sliders? Haven't seen any yet.

17. don_frosto

don_frosto Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    Oh really?? Awesome!! I will play the waiting game then :)

18. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    This game is out on Friday across the pond :)

19. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I have to wait until the 20th in order to pick my copy up. :(

20. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
  21. Packfan14

Packfan14 Cheesehead

Ratings: