I have decided to root for NYG today

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for the record, this was one of those games that i kept going back and forth up until the first snap on who i wanted to win. it became clear pretty fast that i actually wanted the Giants. Congrats, SNAP. Eli really came into his own the last 5 or 6 games, and your defense tonight (just like the rest of the playoffs was just awesome). Great game. Great win.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
for the record, this was one of those games that i kept going back and forth up until the first snap on who i wanted to win. it became clear pretty fast that i actually wanted the Giants. Congrats, SNAP. Eli really came into his own the last 5 or 6 games, and your defense tonight (just like the rest of the playoffs was just awesome). Great game. Great win.

I was for the giants the whole game, until I saw the damn promo for the 72 dolphins. At that point, I was hoping for NE to pull it out.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Thank you BOZZ.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
then Belichek, aka, Mr. Classless runs on the field before the game is over and is in the tunnel and out of there before the end of the game. He is truly a classless piece of crap.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
then Belichek, aka, Mr. Classless runs on the field before the game is over and is in the tunnel and out of there before the end of the game. He is truly a classless piece of crap.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
I got a small bet on Giants +13 points. I really hope the Giants pull off an upset though.
How much did you win???

This one was only $20.

I couldn't find anyone to give me points. Ironically, I didn't need points. I should have bet someone straight up for some big money. :)

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zombieslayer said:
I got a small bet on Giants +13 points. I really hope the Giants pull off an upset though.
How much did you win???

This one was only $20.

I couldn't find anyone to give me points. Ironically, I didn't need points. I should have bet someone straight up for some big money. :)

Hey...it's $20 more than you had 4 hours ago.