I have decided to root for NYG today

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the theory of cheering for the underdog, no other reason. It's more enjoyable to watch when you're on someone's side...

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i will be going for the Patriots. I know I know. Blasphemy. I just can't bring myself to cheer for the team that could derail the perfect season, with the thought ever-present in the back of my mind that it should have been the Packers.

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants are a nice team, I have no gruge against them. We'll all root for them as I watch the game with my brothers. They don't know much about football, but sometimes watch the Super Bowl, and this time I've given the pretty solid propaganda to root for the Giants.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i will be going for the Patriots. I know I know. Blasphemy. I just can't bring myself to cheer for the team that could derail the perfect season, with the thought ever-present in the back of my mind that it should have been the Packers.

forgive him lord, for he knows not what he does.

bozz, come back to the light my friend. it's imperative that the Pats lose this game.

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im not hoping for any1 to win im just hoping its a good game as i dont want to stay up to watch a boring game eg the steelers vs miami

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

forgive him lord, for he knows not what he does.

bozz, come back to the light my friend. it's imperative that the Pats lose this game.

Can't both teams lose?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just woke up and decided....I will root for the Giants too. I didn't think I would, but....basically I want the team that beat US to win the superbowl so I can say "see, they're good." "they stopped perfection." "It was fate."

If they just roll over and the Pats kill em....ugh....

my stomach hurts already. Should be the packers in there if Harris didn't decide to play the worst 60 minutes of his life and Favre with the worst throw of his career as his last.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll root for the Giants as soon as Eli Manning is taken out of the game. I still don't see anything in that kid. Maybe it's just me.

I won't be rooting for anyone, so there better be some damn good commercials. Last year's were disappointing.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't be rooting for anyone, so there better be some damn good commercials. Last year's were disappointing.

I'm hoping for a new DARK KNIGHT commercial.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll root for the Giants as soon as Eli Manning is taken out of the game. I still don't see anything in that kid. Maybe it's just me.

no it's not just you. Eli is a poopstick.

i think it's the permanent "aw shucks.." expression on his face. ******* Manning inbreds...

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I will watch too much of it. Not really that interested in either team.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:

I'm hoping for a new DARK KNIGHT commercial.

I know for sure there is going to be an Iron Man commercial.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a small bet on Giants +13 points. I really hope the Giants pull off an upset though.

Members online

Latest posts